Summer Transfers 2019

Seydou

I don't know......He might but I don't see what he can bring to the squad with their current players. Is he better than Modric and Kroos? He's younger but...he aint showed much of recent.

so they will Play

Haz --- Eriksen ---- new rm? (seeing as they dont wnt bale and i dunno if vasquez is good enough)

I dunno what theyre gonna do with Vinicius.....I thought they rated him but buying Haz just kills that unless one plays as second striker but they both play better off the left wing.

1 hour ago, CurryMan said:

I don't know......He might but I don't see what he can bring to the squad with their current players. Is he better than Modric and Kroos? He's younger but...he aint showed much of recent.

so they will Play

Haz --- Eriksen ---- new rm? (seeing as they dont wnt bale and i dunno if vasquez is good enough)

I dunno what theyre gonna do with Vinicius.....I thought they rated him but buying Haz just kills that unless one plays as second striker but they both play better off the left wing.

take what i said back

forget real play 4-3-3

so

Haz--- Benzema(another fw) --- new RW

Isco --- Eriksen---Modric

Who's gonna buy Asensio?

Eriksen aint getting in that Madrid team 🤣

Good squad player don’t know about giving him a new three year deal. Got to be looking to start man all the time to be giving what a 28 year old those kinda deals. But a good player though, always rated him 

i have time for Juan mata though still, compared to some of the other dross at the club still there.