Sign in to follow this  
Agony

Heroin addicted drug dealer avoids immediate jail sentence so they can have the opportunity to turn their life around...

Tbh i havent got too much problem with "sentences" like this. They just need to  keep the same energy when the person in the dock is loretta and not lucy 

^ this

I can't speak for the reality, but I feel like such articles (regardless of the person) do more to gather responses of "they should have been thrown in jail" than "oh its nice they were given a second chance" 

On 9/5/2019 at 5:33 AM, dub said:

^ this

I can't speak for the reality, but I feel like such articles (regardless of the person) do more to gather responses of "they should have been thrown in jail" than "oh its nice they were given a second chance" 

Duh

they know exactly what they’re doing and exactly the demographic that will be wound up by blondies fat boat and their air quoted promising schoolgirl

and they’ll keep doin it cos google analytics or whatever other evil genius software will be analysosng the views n click throughs and mentions of this article n their sources ie you nonces