Sign in to follow this  
DemManDeya

beating out gyal

wagwan you man all bless n dat? oi quick question, when you man are beating tings, where do you do it? like in a bed or just like on road? i aint ever beat a ting in a whip cah i cant drive innit but have you man? also what garms do you man wear? is it a drippy ting yeah what you man stunting yeahh come on my g's!! oi i really like skrapz and nines, how would i become like dem man? road life looks lit you know. bere gyal, bere money and trainers and respect innit. yo you man, shout me yeah more time im just at home waiting for a motive

I never Beat a woman as it's the wrong thing to do and i always bareback a lady on first date and have a full supply of morning after pills and second date i give the gyal a spider web in the face and make her sleep without cleaning up after 

18 hours ago, Thug rottie said:

I never Beat a woman as it's the wrong thing to do and i always bareback a lady on first date and have a full supply of morning after pills and second date i give the gyal a spider web in the face and make her sleep without cleaning up after 

my brudddda loool oi what next time you link a ting shout me fam

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, DemManDeya said:

my brudddda loool oi what next time you link a ting shout me fam

No doubt bro I'll holla when I'm next in Camberwell with Shaz 

14 minutes ago, Thug rottie said:

No doubt bro I'll holla when I'm next in Camberwell with Shaz 

my guy come onnn oi shout me darg. ill bring some blade brown and LD cds so we can drill dem slag loool my fucking GUY!!

• Upvote 1