Wiley

Da Luv Doc

14 hours ago, underwriter said:

so it seems any talk of jew/jewish people is anti-semitic.... even though what the majority of what people say about them are.......... true....?

you breathe the word jew, the police get involved....?

how on earth theyve locked down the world like this i have no idea

I mean we all grew up hearing these theories about the Jewish running the world, hear people chat about Zionists, etc etc 

thought he would have known by now to not talk about Jewish people in public, they already cancelled Reggie Yates for joking about a stereotype of a Jewish entertainment manager

guy needed someone to tell him to chill, like in real life, I hope his people tried at least

They did him dirty on the edit

4 hours ago, Da Luv Doc said:

Cancelled off YouTube ffs!

He brought it on himself in my opinion.  Black people need to stop caping for wiley. He is a waste man and he is washed. Nothing worst than hearing a brudda struggling to articulate himself while spouting non facts.

He went about this the wrong way. Lets even say some of it is true, he could have addressed it in a song and monetize the situation. This is the way black folk like to address issues, spit the dummy out and throw a fit, thinking people would listen. Well guess what he could the silencing treatment. They stuck a dummy in his mouth. 

He was inciting hate and rightly got shut down. 

What a shame. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, AFRYCAN-CHILD said:

He brought it on himself in my opinion.  Black people need to stop caping for wiley. He is a waste man and he is washed. Nothing worst than hearing a brudda struggling to articulate himself while spouting non facts.

He went about this the wrong way. Lets even say some of it is true, he could have addressed it in a song and monetize the situation. This is the way black folk like to address issues, spit the dummy out and throw a fit, thinking people would listen. Well guess what he could the silencing treatment. They stuck a dummy in his mouth. 

He was inciting hate and rightly got shut down. 

What a shame. 

He wasn't doing that on YouTube. Insta and twitter, I agree, but why is not vermin such as Katie Hopkins YouTube still up?

10 hours ago, Da Luv Doc said:

He wasn't doing that on YouTube. Insta and twitter, I agree, but why is not vermin such as Katie Hopkins YouTube still up?

I take it, you didnt see his other YouTube videos then? The reason I reckon he got locked off on the platforms was, he was still gas lighting the twitter rant on those platforms, which only ended up drawing attention.

He even said once his account got opened from the initial temporary lockdown he will continue. 

That's just dumb. Played himself into their hands. 

What's sad is, now the dust is settling. One of these podcasts would give him a platform to air his views and he will probably articulate himself alot better, but by then, too little too late. 

Took social media for vip2

On 8/11/2020 at 10:54 AM, AFRYCAN-CHILD said:

I take it, you didnt see his other YouTube videos then? The reason I reckon he got locked off on the platforms was, he was still gas lighting the twitter rant on those platforms, which only ended up drawing attention.

He even said once his account got opened from the initial temporary lockdown he will continue. 

That's just dumb. Played himself into their hands. 

What's sad is, now the dust is settling. One of these podcasts would give him a platform to air his views and he will probably articulate himself alot better, but by then, too little too late. 

Took social media for vip2

Guy needs to come on vip2 to said what he means. Who has the connections?

• Downvote 1