End of an era

Thug rottie

I don't know what randomly made me come and check this site today. Maybe nostalgia? Maybe boredom? I still have it as a saved tab so always randomly think "rah what's going on with these man". A few of you have me on Twitter. That's where I am if anything.

Truth is I'm touching 40 next year. My eldest just turned 17 and I have no business being on here! :lmao: I was on here/RWD what, 17-18 years ago? Defo time for the next generation. I hope all the mandem (and Smaddy) are all bless, and living good during these testing times. I'm defo checking out guys. Look after yourselves.

Goliath. 👋

• Upvote 4
  • Like 1

whats age got to do with it ?

difference between using this and twitter?

average age of user base here is prob 30+ anyway

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Fuckin ell Goliath. Memories mate. Wham for FACE_OFF!?

Hope you and the rest of the avengers are doing well mate..

Mad how internet characters can leave a significant mark on your life

Everyone that was here from the beginning. You were part of history. The first examples of primitive digital communities organically coming together, with true ownership and leadership. 

Big up your chess!

Fuck we had so much jokes. The controversy. The camaraderie. I reckon at peak engagement we could've all literally been in some physical setting and behaved like an actual family. In 2012-2013?  Mad. Super interesting, and one of the things in life I feel truly run its proper course.

PS - The nikka got me licked

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2020 at 6:44 AM, Da Luv Doc said:

Rwd/vip2 has been awesome.

Who's that fat rapist that was on here again, pretending to be women and raping women with threats of exposure?

Wasn't this Bedroom Bully? 

Anyway I only come on here very rarely but now I am in my 30s and have used these sites for like literally 20 years. How old is face off and Golly, because they were 30 when I was 20 I am sure

On 12/3/2020 at 11:46 AM, Salem Saberhagen said:

Wasn't this Bedroom Bully? 

Anyway I only come on here very rarely but now I am in my 30s and have used these sites for like literally 20 years. How old is face off and Golly, because they were 30 when I was 20 I am sure

Average age probably late 30s tbh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...