Religion

Chase

I dont follow a religion and I was never christened. I have issues with organised religion to be honest.
Ok, cool! At the moment I just want to see if anyone on these forums actually follow a religion, and if so, which? Then I will open a discussion on views, etc....Keep 'em coming!

i wasnt christned and i dont follow any religion, i dont believe in god at all, but i respect those who do...i dont respect people who hide behind their religion and cause harm though.
I 100% agree on that because wats the point in hiding behind ur religion when u can still have a laugh where as those kind of ppl seem to never have any fun cos i used to know sum1 lyk dat. xxxx

One of my m8s just told me that rasta Pharanes smoke canabis as part of their relgion and its perfectly legal. I'm not sure how true this is but i will find out and i may convert. (well spose i need to have a relgion to convert from first)

One of my m8s just told me that rasta Pharanes smoke canabis as part of their relgion and its perfectly legal. I'm not sure how true this is but i will find out and i may convert. (well spose i need to have a relgion to convert from first)
yep when my other half was in the army, some of the blokes in his battalion were from fiji.. they were allowed to smoke it as part of their religion.. :shock: biggrin.gif