Living in a Multicultural Society..

the clash

Serious, without idiots coming in ruining a legitamit topic..what are your opinions on this?do you think it is a good thing? bad thing? not sure?why?what are the possitives/negatives in your opinion?please be open and speak freely on this..is it muilticultural where you live? have you lived somewhere where it has not been multiculteral? did it work?> where there negatives?

i dont know any different to say whether its good badi like it
do you think it causes tension? a slight uncomfterbleness?I mean I can see the good in what it is set out to do... but it also causes rebels (racists) and make them at there worst due to this..

Ive never had a problem with multiculturalism as Ive grown up in West Croydon an its quite multicultural still, I see it as a good thing cos it broadens peoples minds and whatnot to other cultures an sh*t....
yeah like I would never of tried Jerk chicken unless I lived in a multicuteral society

i dont know any different to say whether its good badi like it
do you think it causes tension? a slight uncomfterbleness?I mean I can see the good in what it is set out to do... but it also causes rebels (racists) and make them at there worst due to this..
yeah of course but the ppl who feel like that will always be in the minority

It can work but only if people are willing to mix which aint really happening in most parts of Britain.
yeah I see what you mean.. cause when foriegners move in, residents move out and don't give it the chance.

you are the wrong person to ask this question. the only thing ticking me off with vip compares to rwd is the slippsing mods---->
Why am I the wrong person to ask this question?something wrong with me?
*was about to post a response to his mention of jerk chicken and sly bullshit then remembered that theres the ignore button*