Hmmmm

BoxYourDadUp

Guest SHO FACE GOON

been to paris onceseemed deadout to methen again i was only parring round the bait spots like eiffel tower, arc de triumph or wateva da f*ck its called

So I went Coventry last night, ended up in some place I think was called Club IrieFelt like I was in another country biggrin.gif Anyone been to this place?I have now fully realisedLondon >>>>>>> EverywhereAlie?
loolwot u doin in cov for...n why the fuk u goin club irie

So I went Coventry last night, ended up in some place I think was called Club IrieFelt like I was in another country biggrin.gif Anyone been to this place?I have now fully realisedLondon >>>>>>> EverywhereAlie?
It was 10pm and decided to hit the road with a few london goons and go check someone I knew who moved there, ended up getting there around 1 and couldn't get in a few places due to dress code.. ended up in that shithole.

It was 10pm and decided to hit the road with a few london goons and go check someone I knew who moved there, ended up getting there around 1 and couldn't get in a few places due to dress code.. ended up in that shithole.
lol its hardly up market......u can blaze in there tho so.....