Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Life In The Undergrowth

Who watches this brand new series with David Attenborough? It's broadcasted weekly, every Wednesday @ 21:00 on BBC1. A very interesting and intelligent programme. Amazing!Invertebrates. For every one of us, there are 200 million of them. David Attenborough reveals the amazing stories behind these tiny lives.

i watch it and i love it! last weeks one was amazing, the way the slugs mated by dangling from a tree by their own slime and how their 'organs' came out from beside their heads. Ha! im such a geek its scary. 8)

i watch it and i love it! last weeks one was amazing, the way the slugs mated by dangling from a tree by their own slime and how their 'organs' came out from beside their heads. Ha! im such a geek its scary.  8)
That was cool! The mating Leopard Slugs; the Leopard slug has a truly bizarre end to its marathon mating ritual. Both male and female slugs inflate huge blue penises and later lay eggs.click here for video clipBugs10_430.jpg

i watch it and i love it! last weeks one was amazing, the way the slugs mated by dangling from a tree by their own slime and how their 'organs' came out from beside their heads. Ha! im such a geek its scary.  8)
That was cool! The mating Leopard Slugs; the Leopard slug has a truly bizarre end to its marathon mating ritual. Both male and female slugs inflate huge blue penises and later lay eggs.click here for video clipBugs10_430.jpg
yes!!!! those ugly little bastards!

lol  biggrin.gif I missed this weeks episode, will have to catch up.
It was interesting, about butterflies and dragonflies and stuff....ok so im gonna shut up now.