Sign in to follow this  
Afro Man

Cards

same ere jus send me your addy i dont mynd im in da xmas spirit u get me xxx biggrin.gif

its good to b in the xmas season best time of the yr o and bdays lol.whrs lil lisa i ant seen her on ere today if shes on tell her ill send her a card jus need her addy thanx peeps xxx

have you got lisa's addy nat??if ya have send me a card there xpm me your addy if ya like...anyone heard from lisa?? i've not heard from her since i saw her on monday up near her house...anyways im sure she is ok biggrin.gif

have you got lisa's addy nat??if ya have send me a card there xpm me your addy if ya like...anyone heard from lisa?? i've not heard from her since i saw her on monday up near her house...anyways im sure she is ok  biggrin.gif
yep i heard from her

yeah im here!!!! woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (lisa waves) biggrin.gif i aint been too good so aint been online for time but i thought id pop on quickly whilst i feel a lil bit betterhope everyones ok !!!!!! :D:D

Anyone wishing to give Mr Chase a Christmas card in person should get themselves down to 100% Pleasure on Friday 23rd December @ DV8. :wink: