death penalty

jen

what do people think of it??i just saw something on the news about it being the 1000 person to be executed in the usa and people are campaining to have it stopped...i think capital punishment should be bought back in the uk, specially for sick crimes like sexual abuse, mass murder etc etc...and i think it is good that the usa still have it... IMO a life for a life....

i agree in the death penalty but if u comite a crime and ur not from this country u should be sentence and sent home because alot of prisons are well over crowed. Too many crimes go unpunished and the extreme cases shoulsd be dealt with no mercy and no regret.

i think stuff like sexual abuse and murder should result in the offender facing the death penalty. I can see why people say it is a easy way out, but isnt jail easier? i know people in jail, (quite a few) who say its like a holiday camp - they have things they never even had when they was on road....like the get their meals, tvs, radios and some even have PS's...i think if you abuse or kill sum1 then u need to be shot dead or hung... or let the victims family deal with u!!!thats probably better actually - INSTEAD OF JUST GETTING HUNG OR EXECUTED - GIVE THE OFFENDER TO THE VICTIMS FAMILY AND BE DONE WITH IT... IM SURE THEY WILL HAVE FUN!!!!