Sign in to follow this  
LITTLE LISA

"YOU'V GOT MAIL"

Little boy goes to his father and asks "Daddy, how was I born?" The father answers: "Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway. Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a blessed little Pop-Up appeared and said: You've Got Male.

lol u lot r all nutters! i aint! trust me! u can ask lisa or vikki cos they met me! haha

omg! thats even worst! haha i aint a alco i jus enjoy a drink wen im out clubbin lol jus cos i down em! its cos they were free that night! biggrin.gif:D

lol gd way of thinkin  :wink:
innit but i aint been out in long!!!!!and wont be for a while yet till im at least a lil bit better well guess what too laura ive given up smoking and yes it is for good this time i aint had a fag in 10 days !!!!!!!!!!

i know what it was i had a health scare and it well sh*t me up big time to the point i thought nah i aint smoking no more ever!!!!thats seriously gave me the push i needed to give up tho biggrin.gif:D