soldiers

Afro Man

A new Army Captain was assigned to an outfit in a remote post in theAfrican desert. During his first inspection of the outfit, he noticed acamel hitched up behind the mess tent.He asks the Sergeant why the camel is kept there. The nervous sergeantsaid, "Well sir, as you know, there are 250 men here on the post and nowomen. And sir, sometimes the men have "urges". That's why we have the camel."The Captain says, "I can't say that I condone this, but I understand about "urges", so the camel can stay."About a month later, the Captain starts having his own "urges". Crazy with passion, he asks the Sergeant to bring the camel to his tent. Putting a ladder behind the camel, the Captain stands on the ladder, pulls his pants down and has wild, insane sex with the camel.When he's done, he asks the Sergeant, "Is that how the men do it?""No not really, sir...They usually just ride the camel into town where the girls are."