Ghostly Stories

djbmc

Guest Removal Man
One time when I was younger Im sure I saw a skeleton in my room. It looked at me, Chattered its teeth then I ran out of my room full speed down to my majays room at like 3 in the morning. She still remembers it to this day of how I sounded coming down the hallway and how shook up I was when I went to her room.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
LMFAO!sounds like something outta Monster's Inc.

when i wos in like yr 7 i wos bussin out fifa at bout 1am.. propa silent n darkden all sudden .. u no wen u feel the air as sum1 walks past u i felt dat..no windows were open or no fans or sh*twos bare dodgytru stories!!

i was in goa, sleeping and early hours of the morning.... and i heard growling like a big cat..but then i thought i was dreaming, but as it continued i thought to myself "hang on..i know im awake but can still hear it" ..so i opened my eyes and still heard it coming from the direction of the wall..the room was pitch dark tho, i was obviously too scared to get up it then went on for another few secs b4 dying down..scariest thing was it didnt just die down but faded out. chances of it being a real tiger (the most obvious big cat) are very slim at that place. but weirdly ive been very attached to tigers since. *shrugs*

I've seen all sorts of sh*t, I've jammed with ghosts.Nothing here beats what happened to my mum and her sister though. They used to do the ouija board, my grandad even worshipped the devil, ouija board was an everyday activity. The ouija board one day said to my mum "put your sister outside" and it wouldn't say why. So they went over to open the door and just as they opened it, a whole sheet of glass from the window above (they lived in a bottom floor maisonette) fell down.

• 8 months later...
I've seen all sorts of sh*t, I've jammed with ghosts.Nothing here beats what happened to my mum and her sister though. They used to do the ouija board, my grandad even worshipped the devil, ouija board was an everyday activity. The ouija board one day said to my mum "put your sister outside" and it wouldn't say why. So they went over to open the door and just as they opened it, a whole sheet of glass from the window above (they lived in a bottom floor maisonette) fell down.
lmao u crazy woman

WTFR u seriousss

when i was about 14 i was staying round a m8's, we was going to sleep upstairs when we heard cupboards in the kitchen being slammed, bear in mind no1 else was in the house, this straight away odviously sh*t us up.. so we went onto the landing with his dog and was about to go down and look.. trying to make the dog go first but the dog wouldnt move an inch and was shaking and making weird noises. This was weird cos the normally the dog would have charged down and checked it out. As we standing there deciding what to do we here plates and glasses being smashed and think fuk this someones broke in and is smashing up the kitchen.. so we run downstairs and go in the kitchen when the noise stopped and there was nothing or no1 in there.. plus there was no smashed plates or glass or anything... so odviously after this we shitting r pants and run back upstairs and close the bedroom door.. the banging and shashing noises carried on evry now and again through the night. Also in the same house u would hear random doors knocking and no1 being there.. also my mum who's house is war used to hear kids playing outside her bedroom door and when looking odviously there was no1 there. Some serious fuked up poltergiest activiity.

Science>>>>>>>>>>_____________But if Juju works I might give that a try soon (without all that sacrificing ritual bullshit)
tell me some of ur juju stories like kids being bulletproof and firing stones at police.
Bruv my cousin tells me so many stories about preachers getting shot at point blank range and the bullet doesn't even penetrate (but he said it was ''God'').He also told me some story about him jammin with some chick at her yard while her flatmate was out. She ran out of lipstick so she borrowed her friend's. After she used it, she stepped out and she was receiving unbelievable attention from mans, I mean, cars piling up and stopping to see her, men approaching her in unbelievable numbers (and she usually don't get too mcuh attention).Then she came back, this time her flatmate had returned, then she was talking about all the attention she received and how good it felt, then the friend was like ''did you borrow my lipsticj?'' then she replied ''yea''. The girl was screwin' telling her to never touch it again that it ''cost alot of money''.According to him they found out that she had some witch doctor or someone of the sort cast some spell over it, to ensure she gets attention from rich bruddas so she can date them with the intention of extorting them.

is there such a thing as good juju, if so i will jump on tht still. im not really inna have some sort of debt on my soul tho.
LOL of course there is, just cos Mr ''White Christian Missionary'' Jones brainwashed people into believing its evil, don't mean it is.I brought that up when talking to my mum and she just told me that is wasn't necesarily evil but they were very ignorant in them times, like if twins were born, or kids with disabilities and so on, they'll kill them becasue they'll see it as abnormal, and some other things.There's no such thing as good or evil, everyone's different init

is there such a thing as good juju, if so i will jump on tht still. im not really inna have some sort of debt on my soul tho.
LOL of course there is, just cos Mr ''White Christian Missionary'' Jones brainwashed people into believing its evil, don't mean it is.I brought that up when talking to my mum and she just told me that is wasn't necesarily evil but they were very ignorant in them times, like if twins were born, or kids with disabilities and so on, they'll kill them becasue they'll see it as abnormal, and some other things.There's no such thing as good or evil, everyone's different init
one aunty gave me these beads she made, when someone upped a pic of juju beads on here or rwd i clocked how similar they were...after tht my marjay thru them away. i shoulda tried wearing them as some sort of power medallion.anyway fam, hook me up with some spells or suttin.
AAAH sh*t, BEADS!!! biggrin.gif:D :D :D I've heard so many stories about them , especially about how females regularly use them to draw man in.LMFAO@ hook me up with some spells. I think you shoulda tried rockin them for power though, reminds me of when Lil' Ze in City of God visited that witch doctor :D But from what I've heard, more people in London are gettin drawn into that cult ish

pissed that i didnt utilise them. true say since then ive had bad luck aswell.
biggrin.gif Bruv you won't know til you try. u were scared of burnin in Hell init?! lol
na it was jus i came bk from ghana and my mum was holding them innit. i never thought bout them til i see a pic of some beads and realised they were the same. i told my mum and she threw them away. shook kat.
Yea my mum...or anyone in my family woulda done the same.But now I'm old and I'm disillusioned with all this God bullshit (sorry I just feel that way), and I've heard about how this works, and as long as nobody gets harmed, then why not try init.

In 2001 I was in JA, Portland (in the bush). I was staying with my grand-aunt, who has her house built on our family's land. My grandparents and great grandparents are buried on the land which is about 100m behind the house and behind that is the sea. Anyway I was siting down chewing sugar cane, it was not night yet but getting there, and I see a brown woman brushing her long straight grey hair, some of her hair came out so she buried it in the soil. I thought she was a neighbour. I watched her for about 10 minutes.I asked my aunt who the woman was coz she was on our land, she told me that the woman was my great-grandmother and she makes appearances every now and then. she died young still. Also when digging in the back they have found her hair all over the place. I did'nt find the hair she buried.

i dont have a ghost story but i remember time ago i must of been about 9/10 i was staying round a mates house and he lived near a woods, so we sneaked out of his house kinda late about 1 or 2 in the morning and went near the entrance of the woods, as we got there we could see a fire and loads of ppl stood round it in dressed white chanting, they were devil worshipers, dressed in white i kno is very strange but its true, we were both shook up badly