cartoon avators

Afro Man

all the features in the right places then?? i think the nose needs movin up a little - f*ck it - cant be arsed now.That was as dark as i could get the hair - i did think it was darker but it was either that or black....?? didnt think black was the right choiceI'll av a look thru the album for a pic to do u 1 tomorro Lau.any1 else while Im at it?

Here ya go Laura!laura7vr.gifHope u like.You'll av to let me know if u want ne fing changed (Like making your hair black instead of brown) soon (it's 10:00AM now) cos otherwise I'm gon delete it.Was urs alright Nat?

Right click on the pic - then go to save as or save picture asleft click it and save it to where u want on ur computer.Then go to User profile at the top of the flashback forum then go down to bottom an click browse on the avatar section (search for your pic and click ok)Then click save or summin and it will replace your existing Avatar.