Its The Way NYE 05

DJ:T

ITS THE WAY - NEW YEARS EVE SPECIAL @ DV8 (516 OldKentRoad London se1) DJ'S ON THE NIGHT WILL BE : WESLEY JAY (shine 87.9fm) - DANNY BLAZE - DANNY C -DJ:T & SK (select 89.6FM) NAUGHTY BUT NICE (select 89.6FM) - TWISTER - TRUST ME MC'S HOSTING THE NIGHT: MC ST - MC DAN - NIKKIE S & NYKE - VERSATILE LIVE PA'S ON THE NIGHT: SPECIAL MC PERF': "JOY" NIKKIE S & NYKE PERF': "TOXIC" VERSATILE PERF': "OLDSKOOL" TIME: 9 - 4AM TICKETS Ãâã30 IN ADVANCE OR MORE ON THE DOOR (price all inclusive = FREE DRINK ALL NIGHT) ItsTheWayâââ¬Å¾Ã¢ has been running for 5 years, and we would like to thank everybody who has been and supported our parties in the past 5 years. ItsTheWayâââ¬Å¾Ã¢ will be back with a bang in feb 06 so long may it continue

i went. i enjoyed myself. it were propa packed, seen it more packed b4 but there was a fair amount of people there and atleast we didnt get crushed and had room to dance! nikki s and nyke came along wiv versatile and they get the party started, they were there for the 12 o clock set. and mc dan was there! trust me i had a wicked nite! jaimeson passed through 2! it did close at 3 which was a shame tho!

• 1 year later...