TOTTENHAM ARE FUCKING SHIT

Guest Its Me Bitches

Bro youve just summed up everything i said. I agreed with the Keane/Defoe change. Don't mean to sound like an ungrateful know it all, but yes I understand wat Keane does for Spurs.Secondly, the shipping of goals, falls primarily (tru the MF takes some responsibility too) on the defence. Our problem conceeding was from set pieces and corners (Same as this season Stubbs and Lescott goals for Everton, Dempsey and Kamara goals for Fulham), not the ability to keep the ball (even tho it was a prob at times against the bigger teams). So please dont try n school me on my team bro.It's easy to jump on the anti-Spurs bandwagon, but sort the facts first.
Lol.Your missing the point! The Keane/Defoe change highlighted the other errors and flaws in your team and from Fulham are highlighting it you really should be aware.Your midfield dominated Alexi Smertin, Simon Davies & Steven Davis - hardly world beaters are they... So its funny that once this great midfield you have once they lost Keane they couldnt make a pass... and those three world beaters from Fulham just strolled over your midfield pining them back and back and back.If you dont give away the ball, you dont get pressured, and if you dont get pressured you dont give away so many set pieces... Its so not rocket science.But hey its all Defoe and Rocha's fault aint it...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol.Your missing the point! The Keane/Defoe change highlighted the other errors and flaws in your team and from Fulham are highlighting it you really should be aware.Your midfield dominated Alexi Smertin, Simon Davies & Steven Davis - hardly world beaters are they... So its funny that once this great midfield you have once they lost Keane they couldnt make a pass... and those three world beaters from Fulham just strolled over your midfield pining them back and back and back.If you dont give away the ball, you dont get pressured, and if you dont get pressured you dont give away so many set pieces... Its so not rocket science.But hey its all Defoe and Rocha's fault aint it...
Dude u gotta chip on ur shoulder. The pinning back in the last 5 mins of a game is just typical football psychology. Home team down 3-2 five to go, pendulum swings momentum to them. Happens to all teams, just other teams r much better at defending set pieces. As for all Defoe and Roch's fault.....who said this? Why are u making stuff up?

Dude u gotta chip on ur shoulder. The pinning back in the last 5 mins of a game is just typical football psychology. Home team down 3-2 five to go, pendulum swings momentum to them. Happens to all teams, just other teams r much better at defending set pieces. As for all Defoe and Roch's fault.....who said this? Why are u making stuff up?
No its called an opinion...You never said it, I was talking to Rsonist...