Sign in to follow this  
Guest SKYSCRAPER

FAO: MANCHESTER PEOPLE

Guest SKYSCRAPER

If Rangers win tomorrow, batter a hun for me.Safe.

WOOAAAHHH THE HOLY GOALIEWOOAAAHHHH THE HOLY GOALIEYOU DO THE ARTUR BORUC AND YOU TURN AROUNDAND WATCHA LL THE HUNS FREAK OUT

Guest SKYSCRAPER
WOOAAAHHH THE HOLY GOALIEWOOAAAHHHH THE HOLY GOALIEYOU DO THE ARTUR BORUC AND YOU TURN AROUNDAND WATCHA LL THE HUNS FREAK OUT
LOL*E-SPUDS*How do you know about that?

I've always had a passing interest in Celtic ever since MON.Got some Celtic relatives somewhere as well.He's a f*ck*ng legend (Boruc)

Guest SKYSCRAPER

Ah, Ok I see. Good stuff.Yeah, Boruc is a legend.He's my favourite Celtic player since Neil Lennon retired.

Guest LOGers

Theres bare crazy scottish people in town at the mo, lol @ someone almost drenchin me in lager in the city centre. Theres sposed to be like 100,000 people coming up/down. whatever.

Won't happen son, its cool you might get some cups next season.(well you won't lets be honest mate).

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Won't happen son, its cool you might get some cups next season.(well you won't lets be honest mate).
Yeah, you're right actually!Dunno what I was thinking there, that was just crazy talk.

Yeah, you're right actually!Dunno what I was thinking there, that was just crazy talk.
hahaha the banter is alot.the batter one of us wont happen, the win now thats certain.