You make up wearing hoes

The Somalian

don't wear foundation so this doesn't happen to mealthough one time i got in late and i couldn't be bothered to take off my eye makeup, i woke up with little black marks on my pillow from the mascara and eyeliner... that doesn't even wash out properly :( but i usually take it off... just use those simple cleansing wipes
Women should put vasline all over their face and wash it off before they sleep.
:huh: why?
To stop the makeup wiping off on stuff

don't wear foundation so this doesn't happen to mealthough one time i got in late and i couldn't be bothered to take off my eye makeup, i woke up with little black marks on my pillow from the mascara and eyeliner... that doesn't even wash out properly :( but i usually take it off... just use those simple cleansing wipes
To make your skin soft like when you're first born.
To stop the makeup wiping off on stuff
Really? Do you use a specific product or just water and basic soap?Jodie Marsh kept her make up on at all times during big brother, it made her look dirty, like she needed a good bath - no offense.

To make your skin soft like when you're first born.
but vasline is greasy. surely it would just block up your pores and that? i just use a light mosturiser, does the trick.