THE OFFICIAL ASH.MAN WAR TOPIC...

Sean.

Guest JOHN SMITH
ashman doesnt really bother me to be honesthe's cool stillhe actually makes good points sometimes but its just the way he puts them accross
LOLI don't get itin other topics people can't stop slewing meI make a topic and ask to be slewed and I am being complimented lolWTF!?P.S safe
YOU LIKE THE EXCITEMENT THAT STIRRING TROUBLE CAUSES YOU DON'T YOU.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you drunk?You sound like one of them white boys that get drunk and then think there super man..
Also ... what you think cause I'm white that I'm an idiot? you implying I need drink in me to have a scraps?
Did i say your white you must be an idiot.. Im white myself so for me to say that i would be callin' myself an idiot...Never seen you fight so i cant answer the second part...Was just askin' if your drunk because you seem to be lookin' attention...

ashman doesnt really bother me to be honesthe's cool stillhe actually makes good points sometimes but its just the way he puts them accross
LOLI don't get itin other topics people can't stop slewing meI make a topic and ask to be slewed and I am being complimented lolWTF!?P.S safe
YOU LIKE THE EXCITEMENT THAT STIRRING TROUBLE CAUSES YOU DON'T YOU.
No not really, I wish I did'nt have to make topics like these and people would leave me alone and just let voice my opinion without getting grief, I mean with a constructive debate you could prove me wrong and make me see different but no one is showing me the levels on a mature level so I assume to be correct.

wasteman for bringing race into the sports roomother than that I can see what your trying to say(sometimes)just that your comparisions are usually f*cked or offensive
Do people here understand the difference between race and Nationality? because I am starting to think we have a poor lack of intelligence on these forums. Go to the thread in sports room and show me where I discussed Skin colour.. find me it and il give you £500.
You knew what you were saying, when you said that they come here & rinse the country blah blah & how that would come across. Unless you are the one lacking intelligence...

wasteman for bringing race into the sports roomother than that I can see what your trying to say(sometimes)just that your comparisions are usually f*cked or offensive
Do people here understand the difference between race and Nationality? because I am starting to think we have a poor lack of intelligence on these forums. Go to the thread in sports room and show me where I discussed Skin colour.. find me it and il give you £500.
You knew what you were saying, when you said that they come here & rinse the country blah blah & how that would come across. Unless you are the one lacking intelligence...
Whats that got to do with race though seriously?

Guest huddstar*

@ carpe, ashman has already been deleted three times.and hes cool....and yes he comes out with some dumb sh*t but you heads are even dumber to react to it....if you air it hes got nothing to continue chatting about.

@ carpe, ashman has already been deleted three times.and hes cool....and yes he comes out with some dumb sh*t but you heads are even dumber to react to it....if you air it hes got nothing to continue chatting about.
seen, but the same dumb reaction was awarded to E15 and he got chased off. he's less annoying than soemoen bringing real issues about race into everything. i cant see anything "cool" about him but thats me. and im not dumb to react to someone if he insults a race i belong to, or just generally messes up the mood of things. i guess its the delusion of his "coolness" that keeps him coming.

seen, but the same dumb reaction was awarded to E15 and he got chased off. he's less annoying than soemoen bringing real issues about race into everything. i cant see anything "cool" about him but thats me. and im not dumb to react to someone if he insults a race i belong to, or just generally messes up the mood of things. i guess its the delusion of his "coolness" that keeps him coming.
Carpe from day 1 you have pretty much joined in with the majority to make yourself stick out.. you aint tried communicating with me on msn like other heads have done.You never seem to prove me wrong just make me more powerful by replying with nonsense.maybe this is because you are an extremist yourself where race is concerned?

Carpe from day 1 you have pretty much joined in with the majority to make yourself stick out.. you aint tried communicating with me on msn like other heads have done.You never seem to prove me wrong just make me more powerful by replying with nonsense.maybe this is because you are an extremist yourself where race is concerned?
i didnt try sticking out by shouting about race all the time at least if at all i ever tried anything. and what twisted logic is it that would make me wanna communicatie with you on msn. u come out with sh*t on a forum, persona or not..its not cool. so ur racist on the internet but mother theresa on msn. seen.

i didnt try sticking out by shouting about race all the time at least if at all i ever tried anything. and what twisted logic is it that would make me wanna communicatie with you on msn. u come out with sh*t on a forum, persona or not..its not cool. so ur racist on the internet but mother theresa on msn. seen.
no, I am racist in my mind.. My mind is talking now, I don't see my lips moving.. you go on like you aint pro into your own colour/nationality yourself.It's only different cause I am white with an opinion.

lol deepthis thread is funny....stupid but funny
I can't wait till heads start stepping in claiming racist bullying on the bollywood queen.
biggrin.gif
Oh yeah, I should of thought before I quoted you, your abit of a spaz d*ckhead really.
:D:D that made me proper laff, but seriously when i first saw that comment i thought u wer about 14 still gave me joke though :D

I can't wait till heads start stepping in claiming racist bullying on the bollywood queen.
biggrin.gif
Oh yeah, I should of thought before I quoted you, your abit of a spaz d*ckhead really.
:D:D that made me proper laff, but seriously when i first saw that comment i thought u wer about 14 still gave me joke though :D
I bet you are the user Leslie Nielsens boyfriend innit?You given him head latley?

everything starts in the mind. from your mind..ur actions speaks! im pro culture..but that doesnt make me kick out at everything that isnt part of my culture.
I don't know carpe, Unless you are on the recieving end you don't really know still.

biggrin.gif
I bet you are the user Leslie Nielsens boyfriend innit? :D:D You given him head latley? :D
nah mate not me

biggrin.gif
I bet you are the user Leslie Nielsens boyfriend innit? :D:D You given him head latley? :D
nah mate not me
ooohhhh reallly?you did'nt sound too convincing.

Guest G-dub
can u put them voice messages on ur myspace please boss!Splafe
arrr f*cking hell sorry man i forgotgive me 10 mins
biggrin.gifi left 1 or 2 msg's on there! i cant memba wat i said tho. lol