Sorry 2 Drop One Dead Man topic

Bruno Di Gradi

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was being ramdomso ur not single ?how is the relationship?do u sleep together?does he make u cum?is it the real thing or casual sex?have u ever gone bareback? (I would be carefull coz blacks are aids carriers)
speak for urself "magic"
A individual of any race can be an aid carrier. Its not just the black community!....

i was being ramdomso ur not single ?how is the relationship?do u sleep together?does he make u cum?is it the real thing or casual sex?have u ever gone bareback? (I would be carefull coz blacks are aids carriers)
speak for urself "magic"
A individual of any race can be an aid carrier. Its not just the black community!....
But it seems only the black community you like d*ck from

yer im bak........so it is a next tinkz yer.by everyones comments its seems shes a black d*ck hungry lady
I was just defending black people when Ashman was going on dumb one time and from then i been portrayed to be a black d*ck hungry lady...Not really watching what people think though as i didnt come to this forum to make friends...People that talk to me from this forum know thats not me so its bless...

yer im bak........so it is a next tinkz yer.by everyones comments its seems shes a black d*ck hungry lady
I was just defending black people when Ashman was going on dumb one time and from then i been portrayed to be a black d*ck hungry lady...Not really watching what people think though as i didnt come to this forum to make friends...People that talk to me from this forum know thats not me so its bless...
If your hungry for black d*ck its kl.........Im sure theres plenty of people here willing to give you the help you need.If your a bit shy....I'm mixed race.......i'll bridge the gap for you.

Say no more....
Bitch do you know me?Stop acting up and being a sheep!Dont even make me have to draw for your picture and cuss you just know yourself and f*ck off!

If your hungry for black d*ck its kl.........Im sure theres plenty of people here willing to give you the help you need.If your a bit shy....I'm mixed race.......i'll bridge the gap for you.
Why am i in need of d*ck when im in a relationship im content and happy with what i got you people are crazy lol...

Say no more....
Bitch do you know me?Stop acting up and being a sheep!Dont even make me have to draw for your picture and cuss you just know yourself and f*ck off!
Lol. I can imagine your little white face is gettin all red and flustered, I can almost see it! You're gettin really worked up, calm down luv, you'll burst a blood vessel. LMFAO

Say no more....
Lol. I can imagine your little white face is gettin all red and flustered, I can almost see it! You're gettin really worked up, calm down luv, you'll burst a blood vessel. LMFAO
I dont have a problem with any female from VIP2 apart from Treacle...Bitch not even, why you imagining me anyway d*ckhead...Im calm, its you needing to relax your skin...

Say no more....
I dont have a problem with any female from VIP2 apart from Treacle...Bitch not even, why you imagining me anyway d*ckhead...Im calm, its you needing to relax your skin...
Relax my skin?? biggrin.gif You're something else. :D

Say no more....
Relax my skin?? biggrin.gif You're something else. :D
Shes trying 2 be racist...dont have it.........relax ur skin u kno......all the racial implications of that is appaulin**now stiring is done...kick bak and relax**