Just a notice.

KnuckleDuster

listen 2 me bitch u want ur lil sista or cuzin raped den murdered ca it can b aranged..
LMAO @ you.You are NOT HARD. NOT AT ALL.You're a little sket from Reading. You might think these men you f*ck on a regular basis will back you but they wont, they don't take you serious. You're just a 5 minute fumble. The quicker you realise the error in your ways the better because one day, you will end up like your cousin and we will see your face splashed over several newspapers telling yet another story of a naive little girl who thought she was road enough to hang out with a group of men in a hotel room.You can't arrange nothing. From when your relatives were laying in a pit and her murderers are still alive playing Ps3 in a cosy cell, you can't threaten anyone. If you were as big as you make out you were, you would somehow arrange for the murderers to be culled or severly injured, even blinded or booty raped by a fellow inmate. But it's clear you aint anyone.There, Gray Fox, you can now lock.

Message from Lady K-OS.'YOU SEE WHAT...EVERY ONE OF U PEOPLE SIT AND TALK DOWN TO OTHERS..BECAUSE IT MAKES U FEEL IN SOME WAY BETTER..EVERY ONE OF YOU TALK AS IF YOU HAVE PRINCIBLES AND MORALS THEN SHOW YOUR SELFS UP BY SAYIN THINGS YOU SHOULD NEVER BRING UPI HONESLY DONT MIND U CHATIN sh*t ABOUT ME..BECAUSE I SEE IT THIS WAY..YOUR TALKIN ABOUT ME IM GETIN FREE PROMOTION NO MATTER HOW POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE..ITS FRE..AND UR GIVIN SOME POOR OTHER BASTARD A BREAK...NOW SEE WHAT..LEARN TO JUDGE URSELF..AND ADMIT 2 UR OWN sh*t B4 U TRY AND 'HASSLE' SOME ONE ELSE ABOUT THERE LIFE..YOU SHOULD LEARN TO WATCH UR OWN sh*t AND KEEP OUT OF OTHERS BECAUSE MORE OFTEN THAN NOT BEIN NOSY GETS U HURT..NOW SEE WHAT..I WILL SAY ONE LAST THING...N IT AINT LONG...DONT SIT AND TALK ABOUT SOME1 WHO IS DEAD...DIED HORRIFICALLY AND AINT HERE TO DEFEND HERSELF AND SAY WHAT TRULY HAPPENED...HAVE SOME FUKIN RESPECT FOR THE DEAD DID YOUR PARENTS TEACH YOU NOTHING IN LIFE?WELL IT DONT REALLY MATTER TO ME CUZ I KNO I AINT GOTA DEAL WID KARMA..OR LETTING ANYONE DOWN..BECAUSE IM WOT U SEE IS WHAT YOU GET..N IF PEOPLE DONT LIKE IT THATS THERE PEROGATIVE..BUT IF THERES A DIRECT PROBLEM WITH MYSELF BE A BIG PERSON AND AIM IT TO ME DONT BEAT AROUND THE BUSH BRINING sh*t INTO IT THAT DONT NEEDED TO BE BECAUSE IM SURE AS HELL IS EARTH THAT U WOULDNT LIKE IT IF SUM1 WENT DEEP ON U N SPOKE ABOUT sh*t THEY WERNT MENT 2. SERIOUSLY CEAZY..I CUD OF DROPPED WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR MUM ABOUT A YR AGO DAT UR OWN SISTA TOLD ME ABOUT IN TEARS..N EVEN SAID I WISH SHE DID DIE....BUT UNO WOT..I GOT MORE RESPECT THAN THAT..U SHUD LEARN..TREAT OTHERS HOW U WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED BACK'