SHOUT OUT TO THE SNITCHES

lolguy

You make about 18.7 new topics a minute.My 20MB connection dont even work fast enough to handle the new topics.
all my topics my good reading and usually go gold.llow hating.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest I.B.Blackman
when threads backfire x 102938294i129573487t-923758234-3-65-3289174-891758-128-508124-581
we need 2 stat keepin a little portfolio of theseit wud b jkes 2 look bak on dem

the closest youve been to a girl is through the net fam.so the mere stupidness of your post has no relevance.
wats this got to do with me linknig girls?pissing on ur mums face is minors, she loves it.

Guest I.B.Blackman
the closest youve been to a girl is through the net fam.so the mere stupidness of your post has no relevance.
wats this got to do with me linknig girls?pissing on ur mums face is minors, she loves it.

Guest karnage
your such a waste of black skin
becoz i pissed on ur mums face? or because she ate my sh*t?
your coming with some childish poor attempts for cusses. if you want to go on them levels there, log out and go touch up your son. (no homo)

your coming with some childish poor attempts for cusses. if you want to go on them levels there, log out and go touch up your son. (no homo)
ur a pedo.u need to be shot thinking things like that.

hahaha. lolguy.. ur fast getting the reelion/ashman tag. no one has ever held both records at the same time. chill....
explain how. and b4 u start getting hype i thought u was pretty safe you know.

Guest karnage
ur a pedo.u need to be shot thinking things like that.
oh f*ck off you waste of a foetus. go and establish some sort of relationship with real people instead of basing your life on the internet.

i got no idea wat ive done thoughmy topics r allways on point. jus becoz people tohught i was american and people went out there wya to bait me and fialed miserably they feel the need to tag me.im jus a guy. a guy thats cool oh yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

slippinga ) u thought carpe was safeb ) ur becoming like luv doc, reelion, ashman and silver da lyrical sellotaped together to make some kinda super ediot-o-tron megazord with fraff spilling from every orificei'll allow u on the pissing on mans mum ting, i clocked the punbiggrin.gif What do u call going gold then?:D Pissing on ur mum quality

slippinga ) u thought carpe was safeb ) ur becoming like luv doc, reelion, ashman and silver da lyrical sellotaped together to make some kinda super ediot-o-tron megazord with fraff spilling from every orificei'll allow u on the pissing on mans mum ting, i clocked the punbiggrin.gif What do u call going gold then?:D Pissing on ur mum quality
offense taken :D

erm thanks, i think :D

offense taken :D
please don't take offence carp's we just don't ever see eye to eyehence when i see ur name i have a funny lil angry mario voice pop up in my head shouting [Angry lil Mario Voice]Carpe!?!? ohhh! Ma Va fan Culo!! Sticatsu Sticatsu! Mama dio carpe parlo e collioni[/Angry lil Mario Voice]nothing personal