Dein KO

TF/S4DK

A few newspapers are reporting that Alisher Usmanov is preparing to sack David Dein as Chairman of Red & White Holdings, cos after meeting Keith Edelmen & Peter Hill-Wood he was informed there is no chance of any FULL takeover with Dein involved.Apparently Usmanov was going to get to 25% and elect Dein to be on the board, but the feeling is very strong against him doing so that the board will attempt to block that move.Now IMO Usmanov might have a chance at boardroom level without Dein, but within the fans him without Dein he has no chance, plus the idea that the board will warm to Kroneke and Usmanov once they disown Dein makes everything the board say look crazy and reeking of hypocrisy.

I actually think Dein trying to get back involved, is testimony to his love of the club. I think Dein always tried to do best for the club IN HIS OPINION.But effectively its like the board are saying, "well Mr Usmanov them shareprices your buying at are very appealing and if your very determined hell this is business, we'll crack eventually, however if you got that chump Dein next to you it becomes a matter of principle. Didnt Peter Hil-Wood on Kroneke say "your lot are not welcome here" now he wants to bring him to the AMG thing, smh...Dein got this P, Dein has found these investors, sold his shares and could easily just retire into the back and enjoy it, but he still wants to be involved, I mean come on WHO HEARD OF NINA BRACLEY-SMITH before Dein left???

dein is a arsenal man. he def has the clubs best intrests in mind.allow any of these bres without DD
Want to bet.DD never wanted us to move to Ashburton Grove, he wanted us to stay at Highbury think of the money problems we would have then. He was also in favour of us moving to Wembley that meaning moving out of the Islington area in which the board straight up refused. Plus he did some crazy thing with the bond scheme and fans I can't remember it. Don't get me wrong he did great things for Arsenal but the club has moved on.Anyways 2 stories from The Times and Guardian linked below.Usmanov ready to dash Dein's hopes of a return to ArsenalPeace deal offered to Arsenal

DD never wanted us to move to Ashburton Grove cos he knew the finances in moving would effect the club on the field... On one hand the fact we haven't won anything in that period & been forced to build a young squad is testimony to that, we are very lucky to do what we did & have Wenger as manager, cos many other managers would have failed. Lets not forget who brought Wenger to the club when we look at his (Dein's) mistakes.The Wembley idea was based on him knowing we needed a bigger ground & he threw it in as a suggestion as it was a cheaper way (cos the FA would have taken on the majority of cost) of reaching both objectives, .He f*cked up the bonds (along with the club) but he got minimum tickets allocation for away fans.I just refuse to believe that one of the most influential and powerful men in British, well European football, who is a die-hard Arsenal fan can be ignored. For me Hill-Wood is a old man that likes to regularly issue insults without thinking, Edelman gets props for Ashburton, Fizsman stays in Switzerland, I never heard of Nina Bracewell-Smith before the takeover, I like Ken Frair, dont know enough about Keswick or the Carrs. The point is outside of Dein, I doubt they know the names of our full squad but Dein did. These gys are all suits.

Dein, first bought into Arsenal in 1983, Football was struggling with a poor image, a seemingly unshakable hooligan element and inadequate stadia. Then-chairman Peter Hill-Wood said at the time: "Some rich men like to buy fast cars, yachts or racehorses. But David is more interested in Arsenal. I'm delighted he is - but I still think he's crazy. To all intents and purposes, it's dead money."