People you feel that are generally UNDERRATED and OVERRATED in life.

Train

Of course not lol. Im not an avid fan myself. But I doubt you would have admitted that you are not a massive boxing fan, willy nilly. I think you only admitted it because she spoke sense, then you had no answer. Just because May won, it doesnt mean what she was saying was bullshit, it wasnt. You think Arsenal are better than United and even if we beat you 3-0, you would STILL think that, which is natural.
Well, she put up those points which...1. I didn't agree to entirely.2. Maybe I wanted to bide my time so after the fight, I'd let the actions speak more than my words. Why do you think 10 minutes after the fight ended, I upped this thread again?I mean, it's funny how you seem to think what she was saying was gospel even though everyone else is giving her plainfaces. Bar Sohh Girl, name one other person on this forum who's said Mayweather's over-rated...If ANYTHING, PBF was UNDER-RATED...
My only point is, she said May was underrated, you then made a point, which was valid and she juist rolled her eyes. You then say that as a sign she didnt know her sh*t and proceeded to challenge her and ask her to explain what she originally meant. She do so successfully, and then you realised she knew more about boxing than you did, at which pouint you done EXACTLY what you critisied her for doing in the first place, which was dismiss your arguement without proving it wrong (she done it with the roll eye, you done it with 'Ok.')The only reason you didnt expand on the 'ok' is because she backed you into a corner. THEN, when the fight was over, you bringing this back up doesnt mean she was chatting sh*t, it means shje was wrong about what she said but at the end of the day, what she said made alot more sense than what you said. At which point you tried to pick a the fact she was a female, and how they shouldnt comment on boxing. But hold on, she knows more about the sport than you, you only CHOSE the correct outcome (which, lets face is, wasnt really a surprise, he was the fave.)Im only respoinding bhecasue im bored.
This is where you get sh*t twisted.She DIDN'T explain herself successfully. That's the whole point. She was STILL chatting sh*t.So why would I coninue trying to push a detailed argument when after I've given her the chance to point forward a valid argument, she still flopped.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OVER RATEDFloyd-Mayweather_2.jpg051107_nandos.jpg
Bannable comments still...
Your crazy
When girls try to tackle to sport 'goes wrong'!
biggrin.gif
Lol...Don't think clicking an emoticon makes you right or justifies that nonsense you just posted.Like Afroman, his talent and his achievements justify the plaudits he's had.So explain how, he's supposedly over-rated without clicking an emoticon.
Get off the bandwagon and watch his last 5 fights. He's a runner, he's clown-shoe, he's not interested in fighting even though he calls himself a fighter.I would say Mayweather would run around for 2:30 every round like he did against De La Hoya and fight for 30 seconds and the judges will eat it up. Floyd is a paper champion yes he did school Chico, but that is it, He struggled against Oscar, Castillo, Jesus Chavez, DeMarcuss Chopp Chop Corrley. Come on you cant name ten Champions that Floyd has fought right of your head, you got to look them up, but you can name Dela Hoya's much easier and more.He is a pretty boy prima donna, who talks a bunch of sh*t and cares more about his image then skills in the ringIm just saying, he aint all that, there are better fighters then him, he is a tad bit old and over-rated!
All of the points highlighted are incorrect or HIGHLY debatable. You could use the same points and say fighters like Muhammad Ali are over-rated because he had a very similar style.

The title of the thread - People you feel are most over-rated, under-rated in life!Over rated meaning given more credit then dueMayweather is an over-rated boxer! The hype that is following Maywetaher is that he is the Greatest of all time, THE REASON why I posted him as OVER RATED because that is giving the dude more credit then due! Plus his fighting style is not the best, he is not the fastest! All these things that everybody is building him up on!He is fast - - Pacquiao, Zabs, Chavez He has a good chin & punch power - - Baldimo, Chavez You watch enough of the sport to know Maywether is not Over-rated?? If you watched enough of the sport my dear you would know that there are fighters WAY better then Mayweather that would stamp on his face, Fighters faster, Fighters with better chins, Fighters with better punching power, Fighters that probably Maywether followed, but they are not getting the same credit that you and people like you are giving to May! These are the same fighters that will be able to get the job done without having to run laps around the ring!Like I said everyone is on Mayweathers d*ck when they are more fans of the man rather then the sport, probably only watch Mayeathers fights (and maybe a couple episodes of the contender so they wont know about any other person that would be able to take mayweather to school. The same fighters Mayweather does not want to fight!! fighters stop all that running around the outside, fighters that would force him to fight!(He needs to keep you stans locked) so we will never get to see if Mayweather has beaten every worthy opponent. a reason why he is over rated!Either way Im sure Mayweather thanks you all for it!! biggrin.gif Do try your best not to swallow though! :Dx