South London and Islam

CookieNAppleJuice

Nah real talk this issue needs to be adressed.
You don't see Goons from NW, W converting to IslamI dunno why young blk's think Islam is a religion for blks when they were put into slavery by Muslims way before white AmericansLook at Reziw and Boxa they are an example of lost guy's not knowing history
But non-slaves where majority muslims too.Blacks were also slave owners.Allow your twisting of things.
First Church was in Ethiopia b Unless i'm mistaken Ethiopia is in AfricaRegardless of what you said the founder of Islam the Prophet or whatever was a slave owner This is all fact homez
And you will know what he did to the black slave he had, know??? And what he said afterwards, know???SMH
A pedophile rapes a young girl then buy's her Ice Cream afterYou do the math on that

Also praying to Allah>>>>>>praying to some white guy with long hair who like Gary down the road was a carpenterThats another ball game though
There is no evidernce Allah exists though no proof what so ever just fairytales Islam bites so much from Christianity and Judaism it's not even funny
Now I know you chat sh*t.Allah = Arabic for GodChristianity bit everything from Judaism bar the 2nd testimate.Islam except that Christianity and Judaism are religions.How can man come on here chatting sh*t???About saying God don't exist but moaning about peoples religion of choice???Fool
Muslims believe the story of 1 dude that was in a cave and my man apparently had conversations with this Allah God or whatever in a cave Fully not serious :lol: Muslims believe in Jesus that he was born a virgin bith yet he is not divineLol it all sounds weird to me makes no sense
Your sending for religions, when infact, EACH OF THE BIG THREE HAVE STORIES THAT MAKE NO SENSE, SO WHAT IS YOUR POINT TELLING ME THIS STORY?!?!?! LIKE SAY THERE ISN'T A SIMILAR FOR THE 10 COMMANDMENTS!!!!
I actually believe in neither but i can say Christianity is way more believable Basically with out CHristianity and Jusaism there would be no Islam I can go to the park and sit their and start saying i had conversations with God then i can write a book on it and start my own religionSee how dumb that is? :lol:

You don't see Goons from NW, W converting to IslamI dunno why young blk's think Islam is a religion for blks when they were put into slavery by Muslims way before white AmericansLook at Reziw and Boxa they are an example of lost guy's not knowing history
But non-slaves where majority muslims too.Blacks were also slave owners.Allow your twisting of things.
First Church was in Ethiopia b Unless i'm mistaken Ethiopia is in AfricaRegardless of what you said the founder of Islam the Prophet or whatever was a slave owner This is all fact homez
And you will know what he did to the black slave he had, know??? And what he said afterwards, know???SMH
A pedophile rapes a young girl then buy's her Ice Cream afterYou do the math on that
Again, another bullshit.He didn't touch her until she was older and had babies with her then.Allow making a topic when you don't know what your talking about.Saying one story from a religion and not thinking there is something just as weird in another = fail.You might aswell log out, re-register as someone else, read a few books, ask a few people then come on here and say something.Until then, shut up you rudipoo :!:

Also praying to Allah>>>>>>praying to some white guy with long hair who like Gary down the road was a carpenterThats another ball game though
There is no evidernce Allah exists though no proof what so ever just fairytales Islam bites so much from Christianity and Judaism it's not even funny
Now I know you chat sh*t.Allah = Arabic for GodChristianity bit everything from Judaism bar the 2nd testimate.Islam except that Christianity and Judaism are religions.How can man come on here chatting sh*t???About saying God don't exist but moaning about peoples religion of choice???Fool
Muslims believe the story of 1 dude that was in a cave and my man apparently had conversations with this Allah God or whatever in a cave Fully not serious :lol: Muslims believe in Jesus that he was born a virgin bith yet he is not divineLol it all sounds weird to me makes no sense
Your sending for religions, when infact, EACH OF THE BIG THREE HAVE STORIES THAT MAKE NO SENSE, SO WHAT IS YOUR POINT TELLING ME THIS STORY?!?!?! LIKE SAY THERE ISN'T A SIMILAR FOR THE 10 COMMANDMENTS!!!!
I actually believe in neither but i can say Christianity is way more believable Basically with out CHristianity and Jusaism there would be no Islam I can go to the park and sit their and start saying i had conversations with God then i can write a book on it and start my own religionSee how dumb that is? :lol:
facepalm.jpgI'll just let your dumbness continue chatting sh*t with no sort of knowledge.

Again, another bullshit.He didn't touch her until she was older and had babies with her then.Allow making a topic when you don't know what your talking about.Saying one story from a religion and not thinking there is something just as weird in another = fail.You might aswell log out, re-register as someone else, read a few books, ask a few people then come on here and say something.Until then, shut up you rudipoo :!:
You didn't even comprehend what i meantYou said he free'd slaves after but that's besides the point it's still a fact the founder of Islam was the first to practice slavery on blk'sSo i gave you that example about a man raping a young girl then buying her ice cream after it doesn't change what he did in the first place