bIKE FESTIVAL

Uncle Larry

shouts to all that attended. big day, mad stunts and silly buggers falling of there bikes lmfaobig up the flashback crew that caught the live broadcast from there. big sets from feva, creed unknown, cosmic & frisky dj, all broadcasted live from the bike festival to 993.fm.salutes

ONE WORD!....M3  :shock:  :shock: dID ANYONE SEE THAT! I WOULD B   :cry:  :cry:   IF THAT WAS MINE!
did u see that carlie?when the guy crashed his bmw doing doughnuts ?hahahahahahahahahthing is thats a friend of one of the djs on the station.heard the smash was bad

sh*t Yes!!! Oh my days that was Rough!hahahah ...i started laughing when he got out the car ...the way he done it...JUMPED OUT RUBBED HES HEAD AND LOOKED SHAMED!....i was standing there stareing at the damage for ages.....lol :shock: :shock: End of the day tho he should have known better lol!

sh*t Yes!!! Oh my days that was Rough!hahahah ...i started laughing when he got out the car ...the way he done it...JUMPED OUT RUBBED HES HEAD AND LOOKED SHAMED!....i was standing there stareing at the damage for ages.....lol :shock:  :shock:  End of the day tho he should have known better lol!
did you hear feva, unknown and creeds set?did you see the guy that fell of his bike with the girl on the back?

sh*t Yes!!! Oh my days that was Rough!hahahah ...i started laughing when he got out the car ...the way he done it...JUMPED OUT RUBBED HES HEAD AND LOOKED SHAMED!....i was standing there stareing at the damage for ages.....lol :shock:  :shock:  End of the day tho he should have known better lol!
did you hear feva, unknown and creeds set?did you see the guy that fell of his bike with the girl on the back?
I never actually went right in side, evn tho i has a PAID stamp on my hand! lmfao ..Tho i could hear some choooons!Yea i see that guy too...and the girl! :roll: :shock: biggrin.gif

then he went omg it aint even my car lol lo lo

it was a quality night. creed, unknown and feva done a wicked set. feva was producing some great old skool tracks. shame more people never put thier hand in thier pockets and come inside coz it woz worth it. if the tent had got busy cud have been a really big 1!!next year will be big tho!! im gona go back!!