www.soccermanager.com

Gambino

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*cked my friend told me you can quit your club at any time and choose another one if it was available. I just quit to take the Milan job cuz it became available and now im not in the league and its locked lol. Very pissed, Im gonna wait for him to create a new league with better teams.

f*cked my friend told me you can quit your club at any time and choose another one if it was available. I just quit to take the Milan job cuz it became available and now im not in the league and its locked lol. Very pissed, Im gonna wait for him to create a new league with better teams.
pissed. I was looking forward to merking your ajax still

He might be re opening it it so i could join again. The Newcastle manager is about to get sacked from the league aswell for playing his Goalkeepers in midfield and strikers.
You better come back quickish because im about to raid Ajax biggrin.gif

lol Guys takin the piss, His bro opened the league when i wasnt online, let someone else take AC Milan and closed it again. I can't be arsed with that league now gonna wait till man sets up a new league with better divisions and clubs.
Ac milan is still available u know