Any food you cant eat because it resembles something that makes u feel sick

Guest Dos Santos

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

noour period is our womb lining which is their our entire cycle the egg is merely a pin prick of that.a chickens egg is not its period
The egg we produce is eradicated along with the womb lining which is our period. The egg the chicken produces is eradicated from the chicken but not fertilised, and then people eat it. Therefore it is a form of period for the chicken.

Guest MessyGyal
noour period is our womb lining which is their our entire cycle the egg is merely a pin prick of that.a chickens egg is not its period
The egg we produce is eradicated along with the womb lining which is our period. The egg the chicken produces is eradicated from the chicken but not fertilised, and then people eat it. Therefore it is a form of period for the chicken.
how?when the egg comes out if its kept warm it will hatch.....without fertilsation so how is it similar to a period?also we can have periods and not even ovulate that particular month

Chicken Kievs, I was once eating them whilst chatting in "TeenChat" about 6 years ago and I announced I was eating my dinner, as I did someone called SCOT LAD 15 said he will "cum on my chips" and as I read it my fork burst the chicken kiev and all the white garlic sauce poured over my CHIPS.I've never eaten at the computer since.