I Love new york, anyone watch this crap ?

LuLu

what do you guys reckon to this show ?could you handle living with the rather in your face new york aka tiffany pollard ? plus her mother ?they come across as a pair of right pyschos. i felt sorry for the blonde hair guy , he got bullied on there by that chance guy.would any of you guys ever go on one of these reality shows ?if im not wrong , i thought the guy who won the show , erm well kinda won her but now ive read that season 2 has already started ? so wtf did the guy who won , even win ?weirej3.jpgOn the I Love New York: Reunion show, which aired April 15, 2007, "Tango" ended his relationship with "New York", admitting that the proposal was indeed real, but because of "New York's" disrespect towards his mother when she visited, the engagement was off....................... edit oh okay that answers that for me then.so yea could you put up with this wild foul mouthed pyscho temper girl ?

New York would be like the perfect woman if she lost that stank ass attitude and lost her dude of a mother whose pissed because she has a penis.Seriously them two women have no need to be rude.The show is a good watch, but all those guys bait just wanted to tap New York's ass. And thats only probably because Flava did it first.Tut.I'm grouchy.

New York would be like the perfect woman if she lost that stank ass attitude and lost her dude of a mother whose pissed because she has a penis.Seriously them two women have no need to be rude.The show is a good watch, but all those guys bait just wanted to tap New York's ass. And thats only probably because Flava did it first.Tut.I'm grouchy.
biggrin.gif and lost her voice. and face

Guest Scorpzz

Anything>>>>>>new yorkshe's disgusting she reminds me of the whores in forest gatethrow some water on her face and her make up will melt and turn her into some escaped convict looking typa geezer

That hoe from the first season of Flavour of Love.Hoopz is faaaar prettier. And the funny thing is New York slept with Flav and she STILL lost biggrin.gif . Says it all really.
did not know thati watched the show last night on mtv ,the way she started yelling at a guy just because he has a female friend or something like that , she started flipping out like a madwoman ' if your here , you need to be here for me' and all this crapbut he shouted back at her which i thought was good of him to.and i thought chance was gonna take that 10k her mother offered him , i bet he wishes he had done now , because he didnt even win the show.lol @ the stripper guy everyone thought was gay , he must of been at least bi though