Giving Away 10 More Steam Accounts...

AirMaxKing

Got 10 more steam accounts, like $400 worth of accounts and i mgiving them away lol. I got 10 to give away, only reply if you will use it, lowe replying and wasting it LOL. Below is the usernames of the accounts, some have more games than others, so first people to reply with the username they want, gets the account. I will pass the details when all the accounts have gone. 3 of the accounts have been reserved already.Heres the usernames:brunobelypultinha36 - z-lastbossbomke01Patrickkilaugustoqueklestor - Uncle FargaschicagojedibrunobelyKazushiSakurai - Lot To Learneraser86 - mich3 Of The Have Been Reserved By:Radio RaheemCaineMaxxxSo first 10 people to reply, gets the account they want, if there are still 3 left, and haven't been claimed by the above 3 people, i hold it until they claim a username lol.Safe

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I get one? biggrin.gif
yeye i put 3 aside, chose whichever one you want lol.and @shankinurribs true say i was looking for more regular members lol.
NEXT TIME COME WITH A BETTER f*ckIN EXCUSE
Lol stop crying about it, why would i make an excuse, i have nothing to lose lol.Allow giving away yo people with 18 posts when theres dedicated members with few hundered wanting an account