Shenmue 3

Gambino

I think I got some useful news for you lot.It's still in development, coming to a next gen console, meaning PS3 and X360. No confirmed date, but its meant to have all 3 games back to back on it so that people who haven't played the first two can experience the whole game.Thats all I know. Still waiting impatiently for it too...

Guest the_truth_hurts
I think I got some useful news for you lot.It's still in development, coming to a next gen console, meaning PS3 and X360. No confirmed date, but its meant to have all 3 games back to back on it so that people who haven't played the first two can experience the whole game.Thats all I know. Still waiting impatiently for it too...
No link?! SHENMUE 3 is not coming out (ever). Missed out on this on dreamcast but as soon as i get a HD for the 360 Shenmue 2s being copped.

Very old news that Styles and possible very fake news. Iv'e seem so many different stories.....* The game is in development for next gen coming as a box set including 1 and 2.* The game is already made and finished but they have been waiting for an exclusive deal with Sony or Microsoft.* The game is not being made because of the lack of sales from the last 2.* The game was being made but Yu Suzuki had nothing to do with it and someone else is doing it.Same old news all the time.... I don't know what it will take for Sega to take note and put Shenmue on the right path on the right console. I would happily purchase 1 and 2 again if they were released on PS3. If Shenmue 3 came out on 360 i would be forced to buy a 360.

Yeah I know, very old news. I admit, when I first read it I thought it was a lie as well but it does seem possible. There's an online petition going around that's practically begging AM2 to release Shenmue 3. Not sure how it would work, but I signed it anyways. Yeah, a re-release with better graphics would definitely force me to buy a PS3 (if it came to that)