This should make u happy

turkeyman

Holla'd at some girl on myspace 2 see if she was on making tunes.... she isn't known... first time i had heard or seen her.This was her reply__________________________________________From: x..In..Yo.. Block User Delete From Friends myspace.com/biancamckenziemusic Date: 15 Nov 2007, 16:31 Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ] Subject: RE: No SubjectBody: yes, i charge £100 per song so if your intrested get back to me then i can give you a contact telephone number. takecarex.bianca.x ________________________________________When did i become this dude200px-Ian_Beale_Adam_Woodyat.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i understand paying for features, work, beats, enginering etc etc etc.end of the day, the reason our underground is behind other countries. is that they know how to pay each other. break bread and share money. which then becomes the normal thing to do. and then everyone is paying everyone eventually. and then all these people doing music can have a decent underground carrer and be making money. end of they day if thats what u do and its somthing that some one wants. then u normally pay for the product. so if people start paying each other in the scene more money will circulate in the scene. then it would grow and paying would be a normal thing. obviously there are hook ups links and trade offs. but money needs to start circulationg this uk scene. but tru. some people are charging for nothing and stuff they shouldnt etc etc etc. you do need to build up a name for yourself before you can start charging, obviously the more known u get etc the charge could go up. but yeah she could have asked for travel costs or just pay her studio time to do what u wanted her to do

www.myspace.com/biancamckenziemusicthats the thing.When you ask someone to do a tune.... i woudla had all studio/beats/mixdown covered.£100 you kno... some diva'ish demands... man will find a singer who will do it for free.From day you're demanding money to do a tune... and your not even known or anythin.... u dont have love for the music.

www.myspace.com/biancamckenziemusicthats the thing.When you ask someone to do a tune.... i woudla had all studio/beats/mixdown covered.£100 you kno... some diva'ish demands... man will find a singer who will do it for free.From day you're demanding money to do a tune... and your not even known or anythin.... u dont have love for the music.
what u wanting done anyways. check my friend out. stateside tho. http://www.myspace.com/versy1

i understand paying for features, work, beats, enginering etc etc etc.end of the day, the reason our underground is behind other countries. is that they know how to pay each other. break bread and share money. which then becomes the normal thing to do. and then everyone is paying everyone eventually. and then all these people doing music can have a decent underground carrer and be making money. end of they day if thats what u do and its somthing that some one wants. then u normally pay for the product. so if people start paying each other in the scene more money will circulate in the scene. then it would grow and paying would be a normal thing. obviously there are hook ups links and trade offs. but money needs to start circulationg this uk scene. but tru. some people are charging for nothing and stuff they shouldnt etc etc etc. you do need to build up a name for yourself before you can start charging, obviously the more known u get etc the charge could go up. but yeah she could have asked for travel costs or just pay her studio time to do what u wanted her to do
easiest thing to do is profit sharing, royalties etcrather than upfronta risk, but at least u can try make sutin back, especially if ur jus startin up with lil advance money

I have NEVER charged no one for anything.I'm not at the level where i can do that. Although it would be nice.BUT.... i do music because i like making music... couldn't care less what people think of me... couldn't care less for fame.A little appreciation now and again would be nice.... but f*ck all that asking for money sh*t to make tunes you know.VIOLATION

people with no name can charge if they really have something worth paying for. everythin has a value. some people will pay for a email address. i kno of people who have sold 2 artists email address that led to 2 songs on a album and got $1000 per email cos the collab happend. and people eat like that a lot.