Experimenting

Guest Seriouss

Guest Seriouss

So I have come to Mumzies for the usual Sunday dinner and she has substituted rice with f*cking cous cous. What is wrong with that bitch??Experiment in your own time, not with my Sunday dinner.Although, that said, I did quite enjoy it. What are your thought about cous cous?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I have come to Mumzies for the usual Sunday dinner and she has substituted rice with f*cking cous cous. What is wrong with that bitch??Experiment in your own time, not with my Sunday dinner.Although, that said, I did quite enjoy it. What are your thought about cous cous?
lol Sending for your own mumsy smh.Also, rice with roast dinner?Im not english and even I know thats f*cking disgraceful behaviour.Fix up seriouss.

i swear all cous cous is is rice grains cut into 3 bits lolso theres loads of itmight aswell eat rice imo
Please tell me you are f*cking joking?!
i hope i am too!what is cous cous?i had it the other day, and thats what it seemed like to me!its the only way i could describe it

Guest Seriouss

Rice with roast is the one. You need chicken, rice, roast veg (potato, sweet potato, parsnip) stuffing, (this time of year), cabbage and gravy. YLew, its made from semolina wheat rolled in flour. It is hard to describe though.

Guest Seriouss
lol Sending for your own mumsy smh.Also, rice with roast dinner?Im not english and even I know thats f*cking disgraceful behaviour.Fix up seriouss.
Its not sending. Its teaching her to get it f*cking right. Rice & roast = the way forward.

LOL @ seriouss.http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&am...sa=N&tab=wiSomeone show me the rice in any of those pictures.I would be given the biggest plainface if I suggested rice with roast dinner. Any other meal yeah. Just aint right with that though.
how can u not have riceit wouldn't feel right if i never had that in my dinner

Guest Seriouss

Bullick mother f*cking bullick. Basically, I have honed my mothers Sunday dinners over the years to be just how I like them. For her to start with this experimenting now it would be 20 odd years wasted. Cous Cous - gay f*cking food.