working shoulders

djbmc

i been out since bedroom bullly jinxed melooking to go real earl 2morrowim proper eager to bulk back upbeen eating nuff today
My mate who is bulking is eating the following daily6:00am - 6 eggs (3 whole, 3 whites)7:00am - museli with blackberries10:00am- 1 turkey and ham sandwich + strawberries and grapes12:30pm - 2 chicken breasts and rice4:00pm - tin of ambrosia cream rice pudding6:30pm (preworkout) - protein shake9:30pm (postworkout) - protein shake, 1 banana & 2 crumpets
Fuk that i look forward to a proper dinner in the evening.

i aint got th time to do that (well i have but i cant be assed)today so far ive hadporridge beef sandwich and grapesprotien shakejust got in from gym making low fat sausages gnna yam that down with some pasta ting i got from m&s and wash it down with nurishment (cant stand to have a next shake)gnna have rice and chicken in evening before having a snack later after the gamethats more then the amount of protien im meant to have a day