club promoters

Guest TimeBomb

Once again depends.Size of club, location, what DJs your booking, if you have a good relationship with big DJs or good at negotiating you may get discounts on the bigger names, price you set on the door, day of the week, how frequently...

Once again depends.Size of club, location, what DJs your booking, if you have a good relationship with big DJs or good at negotiating you may get discounts on the bigger names, price you set on the door, day of the week, how frequently...
Could be anything upwards of -£100 I was meant to press edit. Merge the posts please

Guest TimeBomb

so if i was to charge a flat rate for promoting few club nights per week, down central, to 12,000 myspace friends, what sort of fee should i ask for?

Guest TimeBomb
loooooooooooooooool
boi its no work for me, friendsblaster does all the work, but the guy is asking how much i want for doing it, lil extra pocket money could pay for phone credit or something.

so if i was to charge a flat rate for promoting few club nights per week, down central, to 12,000 myspace friends, what sort of fee should i ask for?
can you gaurantee that them myspacers spend money...like the music the sed promoter plays...live in and around the area he operates in..are within his preferred age group or target audience etc etc...i doubt it...this kind of work only makes big money if or after you have built up a list from putting on succesfull nights and not the other way around.What u intend on doin is promoting his rave by being his e-team...many people would do that for free my friend

Guest Mr. BLK

so your talking about promoting to your myspace friends, if the promoter you're dealing with is smart, he'll pay you commision on everyone you get through the door. i wouldnt pay someone to blast myspace with a message. i'd get someone who raves all the time, knows alot of clubs, and also has friends who go out clubbing on a regular too.