fao people who use the forum

Guest Mr. Estacado

coursework init  

1. 1. coursework init

• 1) go into college tomorrow but not go to my media lessons
    • C) stay up all nite and try and get some of it done
    • Alpha) start bunnin and 4get about collage.

Guest Sho Case

just do itbut not even a rushing flexgo in if you can be bothered,say you aint done itor do it tomorrow+bring it in latetrusay i didn't hand in 3 assisgnments+have 2 weeks to do them

dont not go to the media lessons ; unless you are planning on using that time wisely and actually doing the coursework. i had a similar problem with my psychology coursework. im sure i flopped it hard. so i best bang out them textbook answers for the exam!try do as much as you can now to ensure yourself a better grade.p.s. i chose the second option in your poll

C is way too unrealistic from one coursework slacker to another you know youll say start at half 3 then half 3 will come and youll konk out.Go for number 1. Best way to avoid the danger zone.Trust me Im pro at this sh*t.
don't listen to him.it's not like its homework. its coursework.it NEEDS to be done.don't be lazy.do your work.
LISEN TO ME. Skip the lesson. You got too many goody two shoes who never missed a lesson in their life hit all their deadlines telling you to deprive yourself of sleep. You and I both know that you can go college tomorrow, skip that shitty lesson and do the work tomorrow night go in first thing wednesday morning like im so sorry had "FAMILY PROBLEMS" (The ultimate saviour) but I tried my hardest to bring this to you.Then you golden boy of the class again. Simple.