South Soldiers on the Logan Sama show: 02/06/08 (VIDEOS)

Smokey Barz

Guest David Braund

deeepwork rate is alot but wen ur in that kinda position u need to maintain neutriality NEVER take sides, everything is good and receives constructive criticismtake that n move, dnt call out names doe when ur in the video game

deeepwork rate is alot but wen ur in that kinda position u need to maintain neutriality NEVER take sides, everything is good and receives constructive criticismtake that n move, dnt call out names doe when ur in the video game
what u mean? i said that years ago when i was never in the video game, obv i wont do that again.its propa sad that someone would go lookin 4 a 2006 comment & make it top discussion in 2008 which is over 2 years later

Tbh, editin it made you look snakish, you shoulda just left it or wrote a messege sayin how ya opinions had changed (but this wouldve bumped it i guess)If you kept it there and explained its kool but editin it makes you look shook lik eyou said sum deep stuff or something

Tbh, editin it made you look snakish, you shoulda just left it or wrote a messege sayin how ya opinions had changed (but this wouldve bumped it i guess)If you kept it there and explained its kool but editin it makes you look shook lik eyou said sum deep stuff or something
the 1st thought in my mind was 4 logan to not get the wrong idea and i jus made a rush decision, i dnt hav anythin to hide

Guest David Braund
what u mean? i said that years ago when i was never in the video game, obv i wont do that again.its propa sad that someone would go lookin 4 a 2006 comment & make it top discussion in 2008 which is over 2 years later
jus coz u wernt int he game doesnt really excuse it thoughif someone said sh*t about me then years later got into the music game n then came up to me to work with them id jus think their fake tbhim one to stick with my opinions no matter the industry i work with, so i woulda taken big offence to that tbh.opinions can change n that over time, im not sayin they cnt, but that was only 2 years ago really, n nothin much has changed

jus coz u wernt int he game doesnt really excuse it thoughif someone said sh*t about me then years later got into the music game n then came up to me to work with them id jus think their fake tbhim one to stick with my opinions no matter the industry i work with, so i woulda taken big offence to that tbh.opinions can change n that over time, im not sayin they cnt, but that was only 2 years ago really, n nothin much has changed
i respected him at that time and i stil do, that post was jus a 1 off statement after a rush of blood to my head after the tune got airi know now that my tune wasnt good enough to play and it was a stupid thing to do

and you writing seen does what?

opinions can change n that over time, im not sayin they cnt, but that was only 2 years ago really, n nothin much has changedAlot has changed. im hardly a mc anymore, and ive grown up. My opinion of Logan has changed, I only said that cause my tune got air, but as I grew up through them 2years from when that post was from, I clocked on that my tune wasnt even tht good enough to be played on kiss anyway. Every1 has said something stupid when they were younger, and i respect Logans grind