Old age drivers... the bastards.

Soca Junkie

Well hello my darlinsIf it wasn't for some dumb fast woman today... I wouldn't be here to tell my story... and I would have been away from BB for quite some time maybe even forever.For today I nearly died. Yes people... DIED.On my way to college with my bredrin... handing in our final assignment so it was a big day... when out of nowhere some foolish chick brushes past us in a hurry (we were walkng slow)... I mumbled idiot under my breath and moved to the side... but as I did so a small silver corsa sped past us proper excellerating on the gas.I grabbed my bredrins arm and stood back watching the car speed in front of us (bare in mind this is a carpark) now there is a walll in front of us, only small so im thinking WHAT THE f*ck WHY AINT THE CAR SLOWING DOWN... IS SHE COMMITING SUICIDE?... still the car is speeding towards the wall... it literally went up on the curb and jumped over the wall... flew for about 3 seconds and crashed into some next car. I dno whether she couldn't break.. whether she mistook the gas for the brake... but what I dont understand is why she didnt beep to wrn us or at least try and swerve the car to stop it.Now... im shaking my heart is beating and im feeling like im gna be sick... and im still shouting ''is she tryna kill herself'' lol... I ran over to the wall jumped over it and the car is like proper ramed into the next car... and loooky here...an old woman was in the drivers seat! my girl is helped out the car... asked if theres anyone she can call... and she says... no just my garage..WTF ur garage? Then shes like ''my shoppings in the car''Im standing there thinking to myself... BLUD U NEARLY KILLED ME... ABOUT UR SHOPPINGS IN THE CAR KMTAnyhoo I ended up laughin coz the chick who had previously ran past us... the car knocked her arm.. and her mum cussed her out for being so fast LOOLI guess its not my time to go yet... because had I still been walking where I was walking... I would have been knocked down t'rass.Life is short people... Life is too short.Bring on summmmmmmmmmmmer time though.