Loans and finance

A Bit Better

I want a loan. £2,000. Help me get it coz they're f*ck*ng me off right about now.Wanted a Graduate Loan from Natwest. They said yeah but you gotta wait till you graduate. Graduated so now they say I gotta wait till the 7th. They put me through to someone else and he says I've gotta wait till the 15th. I'm getting pissed off. I want money.What do y'all advise? I have a job starting in September so paying it back will be nothing, but I need it ASAP.

Guest David Braund

all i can say is dnt go to too many ppl at once, coz every search is marked on ur credit file n if someone looks at it n sees like 20 searches in the past week they'll think ur desparate for it n wont b a good lookmake sure ur on the electoral registermake sure ur credit for at least the past 6 months is sweet, so no debt collectors after u n sh*termm..cnt think of anything else

I just wanna know where I can get the loan I'm after. Please stop speaking to me like I call the numbers for loan companies given on daytime television

how can you afford the payments until september?
Looking to get a repayment holiday. Natwest do a 4 month one for graduate loans but their loan takes too long to get. I want it now.

Guest Tibbius
taking a loan to pay off debts is stupid
I know lol, that's what i'm saying, don't know why people do it.Just digging themselves a deeper hole.
It can protect your credit history, but it's still stupid
until you fail to pay it back

I just wanna know where I can get the loan I'm after. Please stop speaking to me like I call the numbers for loan companies given on daytime television
Looking to get a repayment holiday. Natwest do a 4 month one for graduate loans but their loan takes too long to get. I want it now.
I'm not sure but i think you get accepted depending on your monthly income, so you can lie. try a search engine on moneysupermarket

tbh i swear eks is a maqths graduate = stop talking like man can't pay back 2g's if he starts in septemberwhat job u doin eks? i know 1 indian beh makin p's as an actuary guy is balling like nba
Don't really wanna go into too much detail but I'm doing a CIPFA whilst working. The money isn't ideal but it's a long story.Paying back 2K is gonna be nothing though. I'm living at home as well so I could pay it back in 2 months once I start my job. I just wanna know of any good non hassle loans I can get that anybody may know about. Evidently people don't know of any.

I'm not sure but i think you get accepted depending on your monthly income, so you can lie. try a search engine on moneysupermarket
Not worried about getting accepted.

I want a loan. £2,000. Help me get it coz they're f*ck*ng me off right about now.Wanted a Graduate Loan from Natwest. They said yeah but you gotta wait till you graduate. Graduated so now they say I gotta wait till the 7th. They put me through to someone else and he says I've gotta wait till the 15th. I'm getting pissed off. I want money.What do y'all advise? I have a job starting in September so paying it back will be nothing, but I need it ASAP.
Have you already maxed out student overdrafts? I know HSBC do a graduate account with £1500 interest free overdraft for a year.

Have you already maxed out student overdrafts? I know HSBC do a graduate account with £1500 interest free overdraft for a year.
I'm not one of those people that say they're broke when they're not. I tell people I'm broke. NAtwest £1600 overdraft is gone! Used up! Finito!