Question...

Rothschild

VENOMCOMES LIKE THIS av-373.jpgpISSED.You are 21repping SW19, but now live in Luton.work in SE5,11 or 22.regularly seen in N22You drive a Merc SLK 250 (05) and prior that a C reg nissan datsun sunnyYou wear the following jackets 20081031075010798060ge6.jpg20081010099010710665ba4.jpglevisgb7.jpg20080222070010660360oq4.jpgYou are doing your reasearh asstant job and business devt with a friend for your private company,you hope to get a schoalrship to canada nxt yr..You sleep on your sideYou have been to the fol,lowing countries: belgiumbarbadosatlantaLAtorontojohannesburgYou once settled for a clk over a minia wasp once got into your hoodYou read the Metro newspaperYou are a regular at Oceana WatfordYou sometimes get the 188 from Deptford and sit up the top of the busYou have an Uncle in KentYou live in a flat, have sky TV and is with EDF energyYou talk about race a lot, in fact, you are quite a racist breh and you hate white guys with black girls. In fact, you are a VERY racist person and If I said half the sh*t you have said on here I would have been banned. Shows the double standards yet again. Admin, check his posts you donkeys.You seem to be around Elephant a lot.You are black,chinese/part thai and from the carrib. you use nivea or a FACE lotion you call yourself a researcher son? I got more sh*t on YOU than you have me... So, caaaalm your hype!
this confirms how dumb u are. it also confirms that from when u have been talkign a whole lot more than me..that i have enough info to send to the daily mail. u know how they hate scrounging fodder like you. well done.. so now u know that everything i will post to them will be from YOU and CHloe

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

VENOMCOMES LIKE THIS av-373.jpgpISSED.You are 21repping SW19, but now live in Luton.work in SE5,11 or 22.regularly seen in N22You drive a Merc SLK 250 (05) and prior that a C reg nissan datsun sunnyYou wear the following jackets 20081031075010798060ge6.jpg20081010099010710665ba4.jpglevisgb7.jpg20080222070010660360oq4.jpgYou are doing your reasearh asstant job and business devt with a friend for your private company,you hope to get a schoalrship to canada nxt yr..You sleep on your sideYou have been to the fol,lowing countries: belgiumbarbadosatlantaLAtorontojohannesburgYou once settled for a clk over a minia wasp once got into your hoodYou read the Metro newspaperYou are a regular at Oceana WatfordYou sometimes get the 188 from Deptford and sit up the top of the busYou have an Uncle in KentYou live in a flat, have sky TV and is with EDF energyYou talk about race a lot, in fact, you are quite a racist breh and you hate white guys with black girls. In fact, you are a VERY racist person and If I said half the sh*t you have said on here I would have been banned. Shows the double standards yet again. Admin, check his posts you donkeys.You seem to be around Elephant a lot.You are black,chinese/part thai and from the carrib. you use nivea or a FACE lotion you call yourself a researcher son? I got more sh*t on YOU than you have me... So, caaaalm your hype!
this confirms how dumb u are. it also confirms that from when u have been talkign a whole lot more than me..that i have enough info to send to the daily mail. u know how they hate scrounging fodder like you. well done.. so now u know that everything i will post to them will be from YOU and CHloe
LOL DERKHEAD.

LOL DERKHEAD.
u can beg me via PM. changing ur name wont help u.. they already know about u at my work and one woman is begging me to email them. so a pre warning to people wiv gun sigs... take them down

LOL DERKHEAD.
u can beg me via PM. changing ur name wont help u.. they already know about u at my work and one woman is begging me to email them. so a pre warning to people wiv gun sigs... take them down
Good luck.

did man jus say his whole work knows about ashman?
His work knows nothing.They know what this newspaper has spouted out and whatever jokes has been posted on a forum.tbh, If I was an editor and this man contacted me going "arrr come on this forum, look what's going on" and then showed me some photos anyone could have done on photoshop, I will play JME - Serious and I will tell the boy he ain't serious and slam the phone on him.I am not gonna lie, this is a forum. If man is desperate for some cash from the newspapers and he has agreed to split with his work mates because the business is hitting the crunch, maybe he should go on some next forum like C18 and do some forum investigation lolGet a life.

ash is slyly panicking tho.man is thinking 'f*ck y didnt i leave it alone' 'i didnt have to take the pics' 'why do i do this'
Not at all.I'm no stupid. Do people really think I am that dumb? This is just a persona and nothing more. He has a case against a persona and that's about it but in the real world? the stories do not stick or hold any weight.I am far from panicking.That's why I am still here laughing my arse off.

Guest LucaPiano

Thing with the internet is that,No matter how much evidence you can have theres nothing that can prove those letters on the screen was typed by a specific person.So all this is invalid unless you got him on cam typing the exact words