I'm moving out

MetaFives

You do not want to move out.I had to rent on my on for a short period of time, without my family or friends nearby.No student living bullshit wit your loan at hand bullshit.I am talking spending all your money on rent and bills, then deciding wether to buy food with your leftover pay or toiletries.Starving or stinking.It is no joke.Put moving out off for as long as you can.

You do not want to move out.I had to rent on my on for a short period of time, without my family or friends nearby.No student living bullshit wit your loan at hand bullshit.I am talking spending all your money on rent and bills, then deciding wether to buy food with your leftover pay or toiletries.Starving or stinking.It is no joke.Put moving out off for as long as you can.
i have to move outit's time.remember im working full timei have money

Guest Big Daddy Dave

imma look at a place this weekfam n psychiatrist r doin my head in, bar my sis she's the blessestlol @ the first thing i search for being if the house can receive virgin media so i can steal the broadband n tv nerd to the bone

Guest Logster
Bus 35 journey aint that long Ry.
It's almost 1 hr 30 mins = Longer than my current journeyAnd I'll need another 30 mins train to get to work :huh:
Wow. I swear i remember it taking 30mins from shoreditch to wooly rd.