Parking Tickets

Gage

Does anyone know how i can go about appealing? are they like pre-format letters available were i can copy n pastebasically i parked 2 sets of my car wheel up a pavement which i was about a metre away from the correct place to do itthe sign that warns u was not clearly visible to mewould i stand a chance in appealing?

Just appeal anyway, my mate had a permit to park somehwere, but didnt fill out it out properly. and when he got back to his car he had a ticket.He then filled it out properly and appealed the decision, saying that he filled it tou properly and that, but they had photo evidence. For some reason they still let him off though.Its worth a try.

By all means try an appeal. But if the car was actually parked in a place which warrants a ticket, then my guess is you haven't got a prayer.My sister got ticketed one day at 8pm in a zone which prohibited parking from 10am-6:30pm. Sent an appeal letter in - included a picture of where the car was parked, a picture of the sign, photocopy of the ticket with the time circled, etc. Basically the most obvious bullshit ticket you can ever imagine.They sent back the standard form letter - saying the fine stands, and she had however many days to cough up, before it gets doubled. They sent the same form letter to us twice more, after we'd sent 2 more letters in, each worded more strongly than the last. They only dropped it after we had a solicitor send them a letter basically saying that we are refusing to pay, have irrefutable evidence she was parked legally, and look forward to the court appearance.And they put us through this sh*t when she'd ACTUALLY parked legally.If you were in the wrong, even by a half-inch or a technicality, can't see them budging.