THE OFFICIAL ASH.MAN WAR TOPIC...

Sean.

Everytime I come on here heads try it to a point that you can't have a topic where decent debates are happening without childness antics.So..If you have a problem with me, keep it in this thread and allow my posts on next topics cause you end up ruining topics.so ... lets have it thenwhos got a problem?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SHO FACE GOON

ashman doesnt really bother me to be honesthe's cool stillhe actually makes good points sometimes but its just the way he puts them accross

ashman doesnt really bother me to be honesthe's cool stillhe actually makes good points sometimes but its just the way he puts them accross
LOLI don't get itin other topics people can't stop slewing meI make a topic and ask to be slewed and I am being complimented lolWTF!?P.S safe

LOLI don't get itin other topics people can't stop slewing meI make a topic and ask to be slewed and I am being complimented lolWTF!?P.S safe
i guess ppl are just tired of doing it

Guest SHO FACE GOON
lol its coz the main people who slew you arent onlineby the time you log on 2morrow this thread would of taken a nasty turn

honestly mods... E15 came in..and he got banned, why is this c*nt constantly allowed to cause trouble here. hes walling in the attention.. do you lot get head from him???
Ok, People slew me... and it is me causing trouble lmfaoI love how it always gets turned aroundLike if someone comes in a topic and cusses me "IT'S ASHMANS FAULT MAN!"Ban me for what?defending myself?ha

wasteman for bringing race into the sports roomother than that I can see what your trying to say(sometimes)just that your comparisions are usually f*cked or offensive
Do people here understand the difference between race and Nationality? because I am starting to think we have a poor lack of intelligence on these forums. Go to the thread in sports room and show me where I discussed Skin colour.. find me it and il give you £500.