• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pee.zee swear u only ever come on at night, on some nocturnal ting
yes ,i av a life in the day....lol..
A life? In the day?your joking right?Its all about VIP2 24/7.. That is life lol
Nah thats just your life...
Not really.. I have been doing some producing today and also playing ps3 as it is the weekend.

John Tyndall (ex BNP leader).............So I can blast his face off myself
Why, to make is point correct?
That's the thing kuz....I don't care if 'prove his point', I just want the satisfaction of harming someone I hate lol
well then you both share the same views and are both as bad as eachother.

That's the thing kuz....I don't care if 'prove his point', I just want the satisfaction of harming someone I hate lol
so true

Not really.. I have been doing some producing today and also playing ps3 as it is the weekend.
Wow skeen...Did you get a crackhead to rob it for you?...Or you saved up for a year from your benefits?...

Wow skeen...Did you get a crackhead to rob it for you?...Or you saved up for a year from your benefits?...
Don't be a knobhead all your life..I ain't on benefits.People take music too litterally now days.

Nah not really, I wouldn't harm someone for no reason. If someone says or does anything to harm or offend me then I must act, well it depends init

Don't be a knobhead all your life..I ain't on benefits.People take music too litterally now days.
I swear i seen you in Catford job centre signin' on tho?...

lmfao that's jokes.. you got more chance seeing the queen in any job centre then you do me.P.S WHAT WAS YOU DOING IN THE JOB CENTRE? biggrin.gif

lmfao that's jokes.. you got more chance seeing the queen in any job centre then you do me.P.S WHAT WAS YOU DOING IN THE JOB CENTRE? biggrin.gif
Never said i was in the Job Centre did i... :D

lol yes you did you said "I swear i seen you in Catford job centre signin' on tho?..."just admit It I got you wid that one :D

lol yes you did you said "I swear i seen you in Catford job centre signin' on tho?..."just admit It I got you wid that one :D
Yeah you just said it yourself i said "I swear i seen you in Catford job centre signin' on tho?..."....I Didnt say "I seen you whilst i was in Catford job centre..."So tell me how you won?

Yeah you just said it yourself i said "I swear i seen you in Catford job centre signin' on tho?..."....I Didnt say "I seen you whilst i was in Catford job centre..."So tell me how you won?
Cause you said "I seen you IN Catford jobcentre... unless the walls are see thru how can you see me in there without being in there yourself? :D

Cause you said "I seen you IN Catford jobcentre... unless the walls are see thru how can you see me in there without being in there yourself? :D
I was walkin' past as you entered the job centre gettin' out your paper work or whatever it was you had talkin' about your benefits...

sign on book ..lol....weds 15.45lol yes you did you said "I swear i seen you in Catford job centre signin' on tho?..."just admit It I got you wid that one :D
I was walkin' past as you entered the job centre gettin' out your paper work or whatever it was you had talkin' about your benefits...

lol yeah but you did'nt say you see me "going in the job centre to sign on" you said you see me "in" the job centre signing on lolwhat do you know baaat Catford anyway? lol joker

sign on book 15.45pm...lol

lol yeah but you did'nt say you see me "going in the job centre to sign on" you said you see me "in" the job centre signing on lolwhat do you know baaat Catford anyway? lol joker
Yeah because you were'nt outside the door you were in the door way therefore IN the job centre.... :D What you talkin' about what do i know about Catford? :D Remember you don't know me therefore i could be your next door neighbour usin' the same hacked wireless connection as you! :D

Yeah because you were'nt outside the door you were in the door way therefore IN the job centre.... :D What you talkin' about what do i know about Catford? :D Remember you don't know me therefore i could be your next door neighbour usin' the same hacked wireless connection as you! :D
oh skeeeen...I'm not in catford now anyways and you must be on bens urself if you are hacking into next mans wireless.