CRIMINAL RECORD

CRLS AGAIN

if u got a caution u dont have a record. at least i hope not ive never been charged ive always got cautions or not enough evidence.
Do I get a criminal record for a caution?If you have been given a caution and you are asked if you have any criminal convictions you can say no. If you are asked whether you have a criminal record you have to say yes - unless it has been 5 years or more since you got the caution.

so tony u and another vip member went to leng down another vip member
lol not quite, some armshouse while we were performing at one tingwas a blade still
next time u i wont let u get away so easilymark my words
conflict is the way of the worldim about.......

if u got a caution u dont have a record. at least i hope not ive never been charged ive always got cautions or not enough evidence.
Do I get a criminal record for a caution?If you have been given a caution and you are asked if you have any criminal convictions you can say no. If you are asked whether you have a criminal record you have to say yes - unless it has been 5 years or more since you got the caution.
a friend of mine has had literally 20 cautions and he's been on a asbo for the past 2 years and to this day he doesn't have a criminal record. you only get a criminal record when you are charged in court a caution is just a warning.