You know you're a boybuilder when......

Guest Vegeta

You know every body part off by heartYou can navigate through your gym blindfoldedwhen you wake up on christmas morning to find out that santa has brought you some whey and creatinewhen you cant go shopping for new clothes because you cant tell the size you'll need because youre bulking and may quickly outgrow them.You see the people at your gym more than familywhen people accuse you of using steroidswhen someone asks you what day it is you say a bodypart instead of mon, tues, wed, etcYou hear "hardcore" and think Ronnie Coleman, not Jenna Jameson.When you constantly make excuses to go home and eat.when you cry everytime you take a crap, cause you are losing proteins.your mom starts complaining about how much she has to pay for your foodwhen you finish a whole bottle of milk in one daywhen u r spotting for people u act like arnold and say "I WANT 10 MORE NO MATTER WHAT" and u say "COME ON LETS GET SERIOUS" and "GRAHGHHHH"he first thing you do in front of a mirror is checking your chest's sizewhen your own dad is scared of youthe personal trainers at ur gym ask u for tips on weight liftingwhen u spot someone and are more worried about what muscles your working rather than them.thread had me creasin:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=281000

When you live in England and can calculate kgs to lbs and cm to inches off the top of your headYou can't go to sleep at night unless you've had milk, or cottage cheeseWhen kids at school make fun of you because you eat tuna sandwich everydayWhen you have the nicknames: Beast, Tank, MonsterYou go to gym more than you go to your classes
all of that applies to me serious