32, Female, listens to grime, mixed race kids

Guest Bedroom Bully

Someone did it like 2 days ago. Janay topic and the K Os stuff in the Old School topic.
K-Os is a retard tho so she doesn't count. Did Janay come in2 the topic then *goes 2 hv a butchers*.
who is K-Os and how did she get exposed?i missed that one
K-Os is one of the clown club members in Dinkys sig. She was also on Chancers channel 4.I know 2 people in real life who have f*cked her and got head, my ex also linked her but claimed he didn't do anything, unless she claims otherwise I will believe him. But as I said who goes all the way to Reading from Ruislip just to "cotch"? Furthermore I know a girl who told me a few years ago she kept stalking her man.K-Os got her tits out for a VIP member on MSN.Yet ANOTHER VIPer came forward and admitted he and his cousin went to her house and had sexual activity with both K-os and her sister.THEN her mums profile pic surfaced, with pictures of her 52 year old mum posing in her underwear.Yet she was still acting hard and roady despite her titties and half naked pictures of her mum were in the topic.It's worth a read.That woman from this topic is NASTY. There is NO WAY she is 32 unless she's been taking crack since she was 10. She looks totally AGED. She's wrinkly and even has liver spots for crying out loud. I'm quite suprised it isn't K-os' mum. Who's going to be the snitch for this topic this time?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic