Summer Setbacks

NuckinFutz

It's summer. School's gone. You've slipped out of your tight schedule. An ironed shirt is optional. The alarm clock is unplugged. Share your lazy summer habits!I'll start off:1. No deodorant.2. Uncombed hair.3. Wake up at 12:00pm, sleep at 4:00am.4. Running around in boxers.5. No shaving.6. Get laid on weekdays.7. No breakfast, no lunch. Big dinner.8. Decreased water bill from lack of showers.9. Never sober.10. Always high.Add more. biggrin.gif

It's summer. School's gone. You've slipped out of your tight schedule. An ironed shirt is optional. The alarm clock is unplugged. Share your lazy summer habits!I'll start off:1. No deodorant.2. Uncombed hair.3. Wake up at 12:00pm, sleep at 4:00am.4. Running around in boxers.5. No shaving.6. Get laid on weekdays.7. No breakfast, no lunch. Big dinner.8. Decreased water bill from lack of showers.9. Never sober.10. Always high.Add more. biggrin.gif

theres no need to slack cah its the summer, if not this should be encouraged moreand depending on how you maneuver yourself, school or no school, work or no workthis can be done at anytime your slacking darg

Guest StabiloBossman
DEADED YOURSELFContact Admin to delete your account.
"DEADED" myself on a forum? I don't think so rudegirl.There ain't no need to bath/shower everyday if you're not going work and just lazing about in the house.
You Dirty Smelly c*nt Sort Your Self Out Please

Guest Seriouss

I work all year round so my bad habits arent really much worse in summer. Although - the light evenings do seem to encourage me to stay out later. And I also spend more time drinking when it is sunny.

Guest StabiloBossman
I work all year round so my bad habits arent really much worse in summer. Although - the light evenings do seem to encourage me to stay out later. And I also spend more time drinking when it is sunny.
Yer standards but u still were deoderant take care of ure hair and shower unlike thefilthy smelly f*cker hoo started this topicWhat a prick he could have jst started this topic sayin "im a useless no good smelly prick,In the summer i resort to no washing and live on the same level as a tramp,I also have no personal hygene and i need shooting"Tosser

Guest Seriouss

How can you not shower?Don't you feel grubby?The only time I don't shower everyday is if i'm ill.... and i'm sure it makes me feel worse but sometimes you just can't get out of bed!

DEADED YOURSELFContact Admin to delete your account.
"DEADED" myself on a forum? I don't think so rudegirl.There ain't no need to bath/shower everyday if you're not going work and just lazing about in the house.
*insert plainface here*