What have you...

Guest Jack X Supreme

Guest Jack X Supreme

Recently learnt?I learnt how to do some caterpillar thing on the Guitar.Was trying for agessssssssssss and finally learnt. biggrin.gif.Gooooon.

I've learnt NEVER AGAIN to use a "glue mouse trap".
pops caught 2 the other nite with 1 of emhe said trick is to leave em there for a day and the others always come to help lolwot happend with urs?
I caught ONE the other night after seeing a mouse peering down at me on my bed from the top of my curtains, I tried to get it in my hands but it took some suicide jump and ran away, managed to catch it that night though on the sticky sh*t.It was alive for TWO WHOLE DAYS, I felt so sorry for it I was going to hammer its head so it would die quick instead of suffer starvation torture, in the end I didn't have the heart so I just ripped it off with the help of some scissors and let it free outside, even though it couldn't go far all its legs were broken, I think it rolled down the drain. I felt so mean.What the hell do you do? Do you just LEAVE THEM THERE? To wither in hunger and die?!?!

pops caught 2 the other nite with 1 of emhe said trick is to leave em there for a day and the others always come to help lol
My bredrin caught one with a glue mouse trap, then when it got stuck, he jus ran up to it and skewed it with his pen knife.The way it twitched was jokes biggrin.gif

pops caught 2 the other nite with 1 of emhe said trick is to leave em there for a day and the others always come to help lolwot happend with urs?
I caught ONE the other night after seeing a mouse peering down at me on my bed from the top of my curtains, I tried to get it in my hands but it took some suicide jump and ran away, managed to catch it that night though on the sticky sh*t.It was alive for TWO WHOLE DAYS, I felt so sorry for it I was going to hammer its head so it would die quick instead of suffer starvation torture, in the end I didn't have the heart so I just ripped it off with the help of some scissors and let it free outside, even though it couldn't go far all its legs were broken, I think it rolled down the drain. I felt so mean.What the hell do you do? Do you just LEAVE THEM THERE? To wither in hunger and die?!?!
YEH u leave em there and they crie for help and the others jus come and share the same fate then u jus dash em in a binbag and throw em away